Cincy Cancelled

by Been there 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

This months meet up in Cincinnati was cancelled due to not enough people.

If who did sign up would still like to meet I'm game. Same time, same place? Just let me know.

KY Been There

• larc
    larc

Been There, You might do better by setting up something here. I think there have been several gatherings in your area with a good turn out. My wife and I plan to travel from Dayton for one of these events. We missed the last two, because my wife has had ankle and back problems. (She is 60 and I am going to have to exchange her for two 30's - just kidding.)

• Been there
    Been there

Hi Larc,

I'm still alittle new at this. What events have they had here? There were 7 people in my area, 3 of them I couldn't find any thing on. So what goes on in dayton? it's not that far away. Sorry to hear about your wife, but I think if you trade her in on 2 - 30's you'll be keeping her company in no time.

Just kidding also.

• larc
    larc

Been There, I know that Bobsgirl and Hiyhlandyr live in Cincy. They and others met at least twice in the last three months and had about a dozen people there. You might go to the member list and find their email and ask them to email you the next time they plan a get together. I plan to do the same, once my wife is in the traveling mood again. There is nothing going on in Dayton or Columbus at present, but I would think that between the three cities, we could get a fairly large group together.

• Been there
    Been there

Thanks for the suggestion Larc, I will e-mail them. I was looking forward to meeting some of the people on here. Maybe the long weekend has everyone busy. Hope your wife is up and running soon so I can meet you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit