I am a heathen sinner

by mrs rocky2 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Heeheeheee...just had another birthday. Over the years I've kept my birthdate rather quiet. This year the company newsletter has been posting employees' birthdays each month. One of my co-workers is a fellow JW fade away. She gave me a birthday card addressed to "heathen sinner" and signed by another "heathen sinner." It was the best birthday card I've ever gotten. She also wrote "do you think we'll go to hell for celebrating birthdays? is there a hell? WHO CARES!!!!" It made me laugh. I had to go out and buy 'evil cookies' just to make the day complete. (Evil cookies=chocolate oreos, yum yum!)

Mrs Rocky - trying not to be stupid in a no stupid zone.

• TheStar
    TheStar
    One of my co-workers is a fellow JW fade away. She gave me a birthday card addressed to "heathen sinner" and signed by another "heathen sinner."

That's hilarious! That's great that you have a fellow XJW fade away as a co-worker and you guys can support each other in this way. I'm sure that card means a lot to you, it would have to me to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. ROCKY, YOU HEATHEN! LOL!!

Seriously, have a great birthday and I wouldn't worry about going to hell for it!

Oh and have some of those evil cookies for meeeee, I'm dieting and can't have any..

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hey Mrs Rocky,

I'm with you. A few months back I celebrated my birthday for ony the 2nd time in my life. It felt wonderful even though all I did was go out to dinner with a couple of friends. I love getting and sending birthday cards.

Happy birthday to you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Happy belated birthdays to Mrs Rocky and Mackin!!

• Been there
    Been there

Hey heathen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Princess
    Princess

Happy Birthday Mrs R!! Hope to see you later on this summer.

Rachel

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

isn't it good to know you're in such wonderful heathen sinner company??

• myself
    myself

A heathen and a sinner, now that's what I call progress.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Rocky!

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

And thank you all for the well wishes.

Mrs Rocky, still enjoying the 'all about me' afterglow

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I tried celebrating my birthday last year, when my Jezebel of a girlfriend seduced me and lobbed off my head. Congrats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit