Fornication & the wtbts

by Bang 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bang
    Bang

Spiritually?

Fornication - engaging in the pleasure that comes from spreading your 'seed' around with the ones you like the look of, and when your 'drunk' just about anyone - not particularly concerned about marriage or the result of the union. I suppose it includes spilling your seed without impregnating, as long as you got to use the person.

The door to door thing rings a bell.

Marriage is fostered in unconditional love - and the fruit is in God's hands.

Bang

Edited by - Bang on 5 July 2002 6:8:37

• Bang
    Bang

Just a picture test.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Not sure if I agree with your theory, but it's an interesting one, nonetheless.

• Scully
    Scully

Interesting comparison.....

So to follow through with your analogy a bit further....

If a householder tells the JWs they are not welcome here, do not call, then future visits could be analogous to rape??

There's nothing quite as entertaining as using the WTS's own "catch phrases" on them....

Love, Scully

• Bang
    Bang

After repeated "NO"s truly from the heart, yeah, I'd consider that it's an attempted rape.

I was thinking that their method of not helping the needy, not really loving, is THE sign that they are only fornicating - caring only superficially, and sometimes just about how they themselves are thought of.

It's becoming clearer.

There are those who love and have honourable intentions, and those who came to have sex.

Bang

Edited by - Bang on 5 July 2002 18:41:38

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

It would be rape ONLY if the householder screamed or faught back.

• Bang
    Bang

There are those who try to "pick up" others with their good looks and carefully protected reputation, and those who are concerned for all those they meet.

There are those who love for better or worse, and others who 'love' for a reason that is actually about themself.

There are those who want to have 'relations', and those who want to truly love.

There are those who marry because they're supposed to, and yet there are those who marry and are yet chaste (Is that people like unicef?)

Bang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit