Scripture I can't find

by Kingpawn 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Can anyone tell me where to find the verse that says "God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow?" Thanks!

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Can anyone tell me where to find the verse that says "God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow?" Thanks!

\Well this one doesn't say God but I think it is the one you are referring to.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hebrews 13:8

• simplesally
    simplesally

See also Hebrews 1:12 (not the scrip you are looking for, but shows that God doesn't change), then there is the one in Hebrews 6:17, 18. It's impossible for him to lie, the 2 unchangeable things: his promise and his oath.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
    1 Samuel 15:29
    He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."
    Malachi 3:6
    "I the Lord do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. James 1:17
    Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

From a search on http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?

SS

• minimus
    minimus

Isn't that a song? I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY BUT NOT AS MUCH AS TOMORROW>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit