I need help with this one. What do you think I should do?

by Quarterback 42 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Rebel8: "Have your wife slip some fake bugs onto her shoulder where the other sista's hand usually lands.

Have your wife place some dried milk flakes on her scalp. When the sista touches her, she should shake her head vigorously. It will rain "dandruff"."

Now that's just wrong. Not JUST wrong. That's wrongety wrong.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Rebel and DJS. Where were you at the beginning with those greaat ideas? I sure could of used those suggestions before
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Talesin,

Thanks for the friendly google tips! I was surprised to learn that "Lesbian bed death" was a term coined by University of Washington sociologist Pepper Schwartz in her 1983 book American Couples. I'm pretty sure that Pepper Schwartz had a radio talk show here in Seattle... or maybe I was hearing her psychic transmissions. (My psychic transmission is four-on-the-floor with a Hearst shifter, btw.)

Jennifer James* was another radio talk show host in Seattle around that same time. Pepper and Jennifer discussed the value of Altoids mints as an interpersonal relationship enhancer and something called the "snakey lick trick". ... but I digress...

I am always pleased to learn something new, even if it is a joke:

Question: What does a lesbian bring on a second date?

Answer: A U-Haul with everything she owns in it.

Rebel8, glad to see you're in a light-hearted mood. You ate TOO funny when you get going! Mouthy might send you to your room for excess levity.

*http://www.jenniferjames.com/aboutjennifer/bio.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit