I need help with this one. What do you think I should do?

by Quarterback 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    My wife is pleasant and easy to get along with. She is also helpful to many. Lately, however, there is a JW Sister who some are curious about has befreinded my wife. She (the JW sister) looks like a Lesbian, sounds like a Lesbian, and lately is starting to feel like a Lesbian. She ( the Lesbian) is sitting next to us at the meetings, and while she sits next to my wife, she puts her arm around her shoulders. It bothers me, and it makes my wife uncomfortable. What should we do?
  • bsmart
    bsmart
    This is one time I might go to the elders. Or be very stumbled!
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Is your wife possibly bi-curious? If not then don't worry about it.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wouldn't worry about it, and isn't against the rules to show affection

in the KH. It's not something you can catch.

• Clambake
    Clambake
    Ask for a Threeway. That would either end up as a lot of fun or get you booted real quick. That is called losing the battle but winning the war.
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    BSmart....I like your response.
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

Ignorance: When a fly walks on your shoulders, do you just leave it there and make it feel like home?

James: We are not worried about catching anything, and we are not prudish. We don't want a reason to worry about it.

Clambake: I'll let her know that my wife is off limits but the Lesbian can have a threeway with you.

• karter
    karter
    Stop going to the meetings. ..problem solved . Karter
  • AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Let your wife sit on an aisle seat and you sit next to her...that way, the lesbian has to sit next to you or across the aisle from your wife.

• nelim
    nelim
    Your wife feels uncomfortable; so let her say to the sister that she feels uncomfortable when she puts her arm around her? Just say what you feel, no need to make "accusations".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit