Brazil - GayPride - World Bank - JW

by Atreyu 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Atreyu
    Atreyu

I just had a marvellous week in Oslo and will rank the activities I took part in, most fun on top of list, least at bottom:

1 Celebrating the soccer World Cup victory with the Brazilians in the streets of Oslo. Spontaneous wild partying with costumes and samba. Some climbed cars that accidentally were in the wrong streets and the street car (tram) railway was totally blocked.

2 Gay Pride Parade. A few thousand participants, including an anarchist leader (Stein Lillevolden) and the Norwegian Minister of Finance.

3 The massive demonstration against The World Bank, which hold its annual meeting in Oslo last week. About 12.000 participants and no trace of violence as the police expected.

4 A strip club. Especially a young, pretty woman with piercing down there who placed her nipple on my lips for free.

5 Everything else.

6 The JW District Convention. Very dull. (And they held their public speech just when Brazil and Germany played the final soccer W.C. match in Japan. I think lots of the JWs wanted to be at a pub with TV instead.)

• hannibal
    hannibal

Dude, check yourself.

4 is way to low!

• Faraon
    Faraon

:No 4 A strip club. Especially a young, pretty woman with piercing down there who placed her nipple on my lips for free.

Hannibal is right, check yourself. You keep on doing this cheapening of yourself and all of us will have to let young women place their niples on our lips for free. You should have charged her at least a days wages. We apostates are few and precious. She will now expect to place her lips in all exJWs without paying anything for it.

Edited by - faraon on 4 July 2002 11:7:59

Edited by - faraon on 4 July 2002 11:9:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit