Cross Polination

by JeffT 0 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

The other day somebody mentioned, either in a thread or an e-mail to me, the idea that the best way for us to get the truth of what we know about the WT into the minds of the R&F is to plant it with the householders.

I'm a regular on some message boards that have nothing to do with JW's, or even religion, but sometimes it comes up. I just sent an lengthy e-mail to a guy who asked me about it because his brother is studying. So now the brother will get some info, and better yet, some poor dub who shows up at this guys door will be in for a challenging conversation.

I would encourage everybody to share what you know anyway you can (without being obnoxious). If you find a discussion board on a subject you are interested in, become a regular there and if given an opportunity let people know your history. On this other board it has come up a couple of times and I always just say I have some inside info and if they'd like to hear about it e-mail me. In this case the e-mail came from somebody other than who I was talking to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit