Two no Three things

by Been there 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

1. This is the first time I've started a topic! Yah for me.

2. This one is totally useless observation. And a first that I know of. I bought a cheap pair of underware the other day at a discount store, looked at the tag and it said "Made in.......................RUSSIA". Sorry just struck me as weird.

3. I'm going to be in the St. Louis, MO area next week (University City) anyone in the area?

Well thats it for now.

KY Been

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hey congrats on your first most you commie underwear wearing freak...oh sorry, some of the political posts got to me...I'm American, you can expect it from the likes of me tho...LOL

JUST KIDDIN...

Russian shorts huh? That's actually cool...do they make bikini cut? How about thongs?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Russians wear underwear too.... last time I looked anyway!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, Pris id just be FASCINATED to know when youve seen a russians underwear.

Perhaps later...

But on topic, I knew some Russians and they had a box of momentoes of home, russian bits and pieces that they showed to visitors like me.

stamps, thsat you had to cut with scissors, cause there were no perforations, and you had to paste your own glue on the back. And the toilet paper! So coarse you could see the tree branches in it. Sure is a backward country.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Urh! Don't start me on the toilet paper in Russia! It felt like sandpaper, I am not kidding.

Russia is a beautiful country, with even more beautiful people inhabiting it. When I was over there, it really helped me appreciate the things we take for granted in "western" countries.

• Been there
    Been there

I know Russians wear underware. I know they make them. What I found interesting is that they EXPORTED them to the USA. They are ever so slowly expanding out into the world with much needed economic ventures. Either that or we (USA) has gone over and given some much needed employment (cheap labor) to some economicly desperate people. If that is the case the tag probably would have said "Assembled in Russia".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit