Paul Taylor, Wayne Meadows, Tracy Felts, Derek G.

by Tinkerbell4125 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Where are you guys!

Anyone know them?

Noidea and Myself are having a small ApostaFest and we're trying to get ahold of some of our old ex-j.w. friends!

If anyone know's anything, will you let me know? And if anyone else in the Nashville area that would like to come, you are more than welcome.

Just let me know!

Tink =:o)

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

When & where you thinking of having this? I'm in the area and spoke to noidea last night about it.

I'm interested in the details.

CoonDawg

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey CoonDawg, we would love to have you!

We were talking about having it at O'Charley's at RiverGate. *around the last Sat. in July* How does that sound to ya? =:o)

Do you kow any ot these people that I've listed? I would really like to see them again! Do I know you CoonDawg? Did Noidea tell you who I was? I need to touch base with her also!

Talk to ya later! Good to meet'cha! Oh, and I love your nickname CoonDawd!!!

Tink =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

www.meetup.com

Hey guys,

Here's a site to check out! I signed up for the Nashville group at T.G.Y. Fridays. How does that sound to ya!!!!

Tink =;o)

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Tink...Noi didn't tell me who you were. She said she has some family down in Smyrna. That's where I would be attending, were I going to KH. I'm a trucker and CoonDawg is my CB handle, so I just figured that for continuity's sake, I'd just keep with it. I do lurk at a JW site, but I use a different handle so I won't get reported on. I am technically still in "good standing" and my wife still goes to the KH sometimes, but she doesn't hassle me about not going. I think it would be cool to meet some others. I have met one couple from Tim Campbell's board, but they are the only other Ex-dubs i've met in person.

Anyhow...when you get a particular date/time...I'll see what I can do. I work Tues-Sat...so I kind of have to work around that.

My email and msn is on my profile. I'd look forward to hearing further from you.

CoonDawg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit