Cassiline

by Windchaser 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I just spoke with Cassi on the phone and she is doing very well and may get to go home today! She wanted me to tell you all hello and how much she appreciates your concern.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

thanks wind for passing on the info

((((((((((((((((((((cassi)))))))))))))))))))))) wishing you a speedy recovering hun

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Windchaser. I tried calling her a few times, but as luck would have it, I missed out. Anyway I am glad she is doing better and hope her recovery continues fast and good.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Thanks, Wind. Please tell her, Dede and I, are thinking of her.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Windy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for the update on Cassi. I was thinking about her a few minutes ago... but don't like bothering folks on the phone.

It's still raining here... oops, wrong thread to put this. <wink>

Fond Regards,

Jim TX

• ballistic
    ballistic

By the way, if all us guys are over 'here', what's going on back 'there'? ANything? I was thinking of going and having a look.

• jack2
    jack2

Wind, thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear she's doing well!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She felt so bad that she hung up on you . You called her while she was still having an awful time after surgery (she even needed oxygen) and there is a button on back of the handset part of the phone, which she pressed by mistake. She hoped you would call back. She sounded so much better today. What a sweetie she is!

LOL Jim, ya, you better go back to that one (WHAT was it about? Oh yeah, Judging!) you started in Adults and Disagreements! THEN, talk to me about the weather!

Edited by - windchaser on 1 July 2002 19:26:12

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Cassi - hope you are being waited on hand and foot. Glad you are doing better.

Mrs Rocky

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Please give her my love

Lady lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit