July 2, 11 O'clock news, Channel 7 Boston

by coffee_black 6 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Before I left for the B.R.C.I. conference, I was interviewed by Channel 7 for a news story they are doing on religeous recruiting since 9/11. Steve Hassan was also interviewed, and a xjw from the greater Boston area. It went very well. I covered a lot of issues, and they filmed for almost an hour. It's only a news segment, so it will only last a few minutes, but this is the first time I have seen the news media touch jws here. It airs July 2 on the 11 O'clock news, and will be repeated on the evening news the following day. I think 7 is the Boston affiliate of NBC. Not positive though. I am disguised for the segment...in shadow, and they are changing my voice. I will be called Jane.

cb

• Francois
    Francois

What are the call letters of the station? Perhaps they will have a print verson on the Internet.

FT

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Call letters are WHDH , Boston

http://www.whdh.com/

HCM

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thank for the post Coffee. Nice to see you at BRCI ... I don't know if any NBC station affiliates will pick up your program here in Chicago ... or in the rest of the country - but we will be watching. Thanks.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Amazing,

Will one of you guys that attended the BRCI start a thread regarding the program please? For the sake of those of us that would have liked to have attended but weren't able to. Thank you!

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{HUGS cb and Steve}}}}}}}

Bravo for you! And thank you. Still so many 'wt kids' to be rescued.

Thank you too for your courage.

Sincerely, sKally

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi SF

Please help save my witness grandchildren from witnessing,what i would give to see them free.

qca1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit