2015 convention releases

by paradisebeauty 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-convention-releases-2015/

Stephen Lett speaks again in the beginning of the movie ... please smb make him shut up and go hide himself. Can they not see how ridiculous he is?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    How do they keep letting this guy speak publicly? Hes like a walking caricature of a religion leader to be careful of.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

About the new movie ... they portray how horrible lives live have the ones who marry nonwitnesses.

But the reality is, couples where both are jw's are not much happier.

• Billy ex Blaze
    Billy ex Blaze
    Anyone else have a hard time getting through this movie without wanting to pull your hair out?
  • Poztate
    Poztate

When I first clicked on the link it asked if I had already been to the Convention with a yes or no button.

Can I assume that if I said no instead of yes as I did it would have kicked me out or shamed me into not watching it before I went ? The control factor with the WT is getting to the unbelievable stage. I certainly don't recognize this religion anymore.

I couldn't stomach even trying to watch the movie.

• skin
    skin
    And if you press "NO", when do you get a 2nd chance to press "YES"?
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    I watched most of it. Its like a full length movie. It's just sickening. I'm sure my wife will watch and instead of being happy that her husband works hard, takes care of the family and provides for them she will be depressed.
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere

I think that I sprouted a few gray hairs and had to fight the urge of posting something i may regret on fb after watching this crap. While I'm not surprised I am quite offended as a "worldly" mate this cult is so insistent on painting in such a negative light.

Hell, the negative mate in my marriage is the jw brother who thinks shunning his wife and throwing away her belongings just for asking questions about the cult is acceptable. F**k watchtower hate promoters. I should have a wonderful time when I see my MIL after she attends this hate and lies convention.

😬

I did laugh as well watching this mess. First, good old rubber face. πŸ˜…Just...I think that's about it the worst I've seen him...great intro to a hate fest. Also, was that guy the oldest HS senior ever? He has to be at least 30. 😲

I didn't get to watch it all, could take all that spiritual food from Jehovah in one sitting.πŸ˜’

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    How many of you are going to the convention this year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit