Clueless Reporter Needs Info Re Door Knockers

by AngryXJW 4 Replies latest social current

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

[email protected] should be contacted with the fact that the "witnessing requirement" INCLUDES CONVICTED PEDOPHILES.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Nice how they conveniently left out one of the big reasons they are getting doors slammed in their faces these days don't ya think? Course they probably think the free speech ruling voids the pedophile problem they've been covering up until recently.

-Rick

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i agree, going door to door is unnatural...........only,... he say's "the more you learn to love god, and understand that this is the work of god, the more you want to share that".

really though,............ the more door to door work you do, the more calloused you become........ your genuine love for people becomes something you turn on and off, according to if they agree with the gov body's doctrines.......... non members become just names in a return visit book,....... you become accustomed to viewing other humans as "non members"........"dead meat" for armageddon....... "goats" ...............

your genuine love for people turns into a game, .......to get recognition for yourself, to be recognized with a "title" (pioneer) and to be known as one who can talk people into it,...........

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

"Every member is expected to spread the word. It's all volunteer. Even the elders are volunteers and share witnessing with earning a living. Tucker, of Florence, is a high school science teacher in Cincinnati. Unselt, of Erlanger, is a supervisor in a window washing company. McKenzie, of Florence, adjusted her hours as a medical transcriptionist to leave one day free to witness."

Ha ha!!! Elder window washers ...

Wonder how much trouble the school 'science' teacher get's into if/for refusing to teach evolution?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

There are none so blind as those that WILL NOT SEE!!!

Did not that reporter, probably very educated and knowlegeable about world affairs, say in the later part of the article, under beliefs, that "A clergy class and special titles are improper."

And did not the reporter, earlier in the article call the two men 'elders' but the woman just a woman?

Heelllooooooooooooooooo

I am so glad I only went to tenth grade plus a high school equivalency.....I can't afford to be any dumber than I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit