Well another one leaves the Borg.

by John Aquila 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Another success story , a good read.and so true.

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

jws - "Their own damn fault they're losing members."

Possibly even on purpose; I think a pretty strong argument could be made that they don't want anyone but hard-core loyalists.

All the stuff they've been doing lately seems tailer-made to alienate conscience-classers and fence-sitters.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Possibly even on purpose; I think a pretty strong argument could be made that they don't want anyone but hard-core loyalists.

All the stuff they've been doing lately seems tailer-made to alienate conscience-classers and fence-sitters.

Or another possibility could be that, they are just plain stupid idiots!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "Or another possibility could be that, they are just plain stupid idiots!"

There have been a lot of "what-the-f**k-were-they-thinking" (WTFWTT) moments the past few years...

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Really enjoyed this! He tried to shun you...LOL. I noticed the lack of substance in their materials while in high school then when I went to University I simple tried to humble myself under their guidance. That only lasts so long because here I am...FREE.

Regarding the pioneer woman not taking the trips, should make for a good convention experience but I'm sure they'll spice up the story for her.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Lol, yes shopaholic...she'll be like,'he tempted me to take trips with him, but my godly conscience wouldn't allow me to do that. And then do you know what he did? He LEFT THE TRUTH. What a blessing I was tested and rejected him, or I would have married a worldly person in disguise! Now I can live my days giving my full attention and time to jehovahs kingdom and service' yada yada yada...
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Wait 'til he works in a hospital. Just wait. Dubs are notorious in hospitals for the blood issue and the behavior of the clergy that visit dub patients. The latter behave like 1970s Black Muslim thugs--I kid you not (you know, because they do gangsta-like stuff under the guide of religion, while dressed "cleanly"). One time one of my staff accidentally entered the 3-letter code JEW instead of JHW in a patient's file, causing her to not be on the dubbie visitation list--a typo of a single key. The elder went apeshit and claimed discrimination, even after receiving an explanation. They are notorious in hospitals for being sue-happy nutjobs who demand many hospital policies be ignored or changed to suit their diva selves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit