H20 on Child Molesters - Rick

by waiting 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• waiting
    waiting

The silencing of defenseless bleating little lambs

When it came to light there is a pedophilia epidemic in "God's organization," I felt nauseated and disgusted at the hypocrisy of claiming that Jehovah's Witnesses are identifiable as "the one true religion" because of Jesus words, "by their fruits you will recognize them."

I view pedophilia as a form of cannibalism, but even Hannibal Lecter didn't partially consume his victims and leave them grostequely scarred for life. In thinking this, I realized that it must break the hearts of those like Silentlambs to know that many maimed, half-eaten, bleeding and bleating little lambs are out there dying in the spiritual cold. I also cannot believe that the organization behind this epidemic of child torture is not legally liable considering the billions it has at its disposal to help these little victims, and use its army of lawyers to jail those who make Hannibal's diet look Kosher by comparison. I have been so angry deep down since this revelation on H2O months ago, and I hope my efforts maintaining H2O help these victims in some manner.

There's nothing worse than knowing that innocent children are being spiritually slaughtered in an organization that I thought exemplified true Christianity, through which in baptism I dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and Jehovah God. The scene on the movie Silence of the Lambs where Clarice recalls her emotionally devastating experience of witnessing the slaughter of defenseless lambs by a rancher, then trying in vain to save one, came to mind when Silentlambs first brought this terrible situation to our attention. Interestingly enough, I found that scene quoted on the Internet, and would like to share an excerpt from it for those who haven't seen "The Silence of the Lambs."

Doctor Lecter is in a maximum security cell and Clarice is interviewing him to help track down a serial killer:

Lecter: Clever girl. You're so close to the way you're gonna catch him. Do you realize that?
    Clarice: No, tell me why.
    Lecter: After your father's murder, you were orphaned. What happened next? (Clarice drops her gaze) I don't imagine the answer's on those second-rate shoes, Clarice.
    Clarice: I went to live with my mother's cousin and her husband in Montana. They had a ranch.
    Lecter: Was it a cattle ranch?
    Clarice: Sheep and horses.
    Lecter: How long did you live there?
    Clarice: Two months.
    Lecter: Why so briefly?
    Clarice: I ran away.
    Lecter: Why, Clarice? Did the rancher make you perform fellatio? Did he sodomize you?
    Clarice: No! He was a very decent man. Quid pro quo, doctor.

The Doctor shares more revealing information into the mind of this serial killer, but continues to digress into his sick mind games masquerading as well intentioned personal advice for Clarice.

Clarice: Doctor, we don't have any more time for any of this now.
    Lecter: But we don't reckon time the same way, do we Clarice? This is all the time you'll ever have.
    Clarice: Later. Now please, listen to me. We've only got five...
    Lecter: NO! I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
    Clarice (tears begin forming in her eyes): And one morning, I just ran away.
    Lecter: No 'just,' Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
    Clarice: Early, still dark.
    Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
    Clarice: I heard a strange noise.
    Lecter: What was it?
    Clarice: It was - screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
    Lecter: What did you do?
    Clarice: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
    Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
    Clarice: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
    Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
    Clarice: And they were screaming.
    Lecter: And you ran away?
    Clarice: No. First I tried to free them. I-I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
    Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
    Clarice: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
    Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
    Clarice: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but - he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
    Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
    Clarice: They killed him.

This was the exact horror and helplessness I felt when discovering for the first time, as a result of H2O and thanks to the "Lamb that roared" through his shocking posts, that this so-called "God's organization" had became a slaughter young, innocent "lambs" -- the children of our brothers and sisters!

I now personally have serious questions and doubts as to whether God is still using this organization, and hasn't found a "slave" who is more true and pure in caring for Christ's sheep. I mean, can I in good conscience accept the unconscionable media covering up of this gross wrongdoing on such a huge scale?

Like Raymond Franz suffered a crisis of conscience, the silencing of these little human lambs -- the children of our brothers and sisters -- by those "taking the lead" in an effort to "keep the organization above reproach" has caused me to experience a crisis of conscience!

I can only offer my prayers for these children, and firm conviction that your efforts to save those lambs doesn't have to end tragically like it did with Clarice. It's worth carrying one lamb at a time to safety, and with media publicity and most importantly of all God's help, we can put an end to these terrible crimes against children.

This seemed like the right place and time to express these sad feelings, and yet articulate my hope that efforts to expose this wrongdoing to the entire world will spare future generations of children who are raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. I urge everyone who can to contact Silentlambs and help in whatever way is possible.

Rick - http://www.coolboard.com/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=25212130276676&msg=66594769127036&page=1&idDispSub=32339594032428

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Thanks Waiting,

H2O is too slow, I appreciate you posting Rick's words here.

I found this quite telling:

I now personally have serious questions and doubts as to whether God is still using this organization, and hasn't found a "slave" who is more true and pure in caring for Christ's sheep. I mean, can I in good conscience accept the unconscionable media covering up of this gross wrongdoing on such a huge scale?

Rick has taken a long time to come to this conclusion. Uncle Bruce has long chided Rick about the worth of reforming the organization.
    Rick seems to be coming around to what some of us have already come to believe.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit