The Case for Theism

by FusionTheism 182 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    That being said none of us godless ones (atheist agnostic or otherwise) are going to strap a bomb to our ass and blow innocent people to bits

Ever eaten Taco Bell?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    None of y'all can prove that the Chupacabra isn't real, so therefore, my belief in the Chupacabra has merit and should not be dismissed.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

@cappytan, oh the goat sucker is real my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feqt97XVEUc

Viviane yes god and taco bell can lead to fatal explosions and shunning.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - Are your comprehension skills really that bad?.....cofty

Apparently not as bad as yours..

Like most sane people Dawkins doesn`t believe in Past Gods from ancient civilizations..
    That would include the Imaginary Jewish "Nut Job" God you like to rant about thread after thread..Year after year..

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in.....Dawkins

All you`ve done is built one of your usual Straw Men and knock it down..

Don`t forget to Strut!..LOL!!..

Does God Exist?..Dawkins doesn`t know,He admits that..

Professor Richard Dawkins admitted he could not be sure that God does not exist.

Thats why he identifies himself as an Agnostic..

Everyone believes him but you!..LOL!!!!!!..

You really need to make that phone call..

Maybe you can convince Dawkins he should be an Atheist..

....................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• cofty
    cofty

It's like trying to reason with an infant who is running round the room screaming "look at me".

"We who are atheists.." - Dawkins

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

@outlaw

I may be mistaken but I think you're just engaging in a semantic argument. Nothing is actually be said here.

whether Dawkins expresses himself to be atheist or agnostic he takes the position that the lack of evidence for God and the mounting evidence against all the supporting pillars of theism should make it crumble to dust. In line with this he is doing his best to make it a reality.

He often speaks out against theists actions and beliefs. You should watch his Twitter feed.

The position you appear to be taking serves no purpose.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It's like trying to reason with an infant who is running round the room screaming "look at me".....cofty

A note to newbies and Lurkers..

When someone runs out of intelligent things to say..They resort to personal attacks like the one above..

A few times he`s lost his mind so badly,all he could do was correct my grammar..

Unfortunately..

I had to wade through all his spelling mistakes to figure out what he was trying to say..

Thank God we have spell check now..

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't run out of things to say.

I said - "We who are atheists.." - Dawkins

Stop playing to the gallery. Your grammar has improved a lot since I helped you with it. It used to be dreadful. Well done. By the way you still put that space after the apostrophe. You need to stop that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He often speaks out against theists actions and beliefs.....Jonathan Drake

Yes I know Johnathan..

I agree with a lot of what Dawkins has to say..

I also agree there is absolutely no evidence of God..None..

But ..

Don`t repeatedly claim you can prove there is Evidence of No god..

Then beat people up because they won`t accept your lack of proof..Or..

Claim someone is an Atheist..

When they have Clearly said they prefer not to be called an Atheist as Dawkins has done..

I have a great respect for people who have woken up and are questioning

Most are going to take baby steps to get were we are..We have to be patient with them..

People who strut around this forum demanding everyone fall in line..Are only serving themselves..

It`s Baggage from the WBT$ JWs,they should Leave at the Door..

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

FusionTheism,

I think we both can agree that: either a god or deity exists, yet doesn't care about humans at all. Or, there is no creator, initiator or alien race that seeded the planet. Either way, why should we care? What is the difference between the two realities? Neither reality is going to change the fact that my loved one who is being eaten away by cancer is going to die and in all likely-hood, stay dead. If there are any initiators/creators, they clearly do not seem to be interested in being discovered by humans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit