Now Even JW Men Are Going To Die At The Big A

by OneFingerSalute 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

You can attend all the meetings, go in service and live a clean life but if you're not reaching out to be a Servant or if you're 16 and don't want to get baptized, you're not going to survive Armageddon. You can never do enough according to these guys.

Dead is dead....I may as well die after living a normal life rather than die after spending two thirds of it attending these weekly funeral talks and trying to recruit others to do the same.

Move over Hitler and Ted Bundy....make room for the eternally damned Pete Za'Hut.

• steve2
    steve2

Those of us born and raised in the organization during the 1950s and 60s can never forget the unrelenting pressure to witness at every single opportunity and give it top priority. The verbal bullying was unbelievable. Push push push pioneer pioneer pioneer study study study go to meetings several times a week and on and on and on.

The current push is occurring in a context laden with urgent pushes of one kind or another. Just when you think it is easing up, another tsunami of "Never Ever Enough" floods the rank and file. Sink or swim.

This is like watching the death throes of an ageing apocalyptic cult intent on keeping up appearances at all costs.

• prologos
    prologos
    at least they are consistent. No bachelors survived "The Flood", and sisters should marry only MS minimum /max, 23, so in order to not be killed by the newly raptured GB anointed at the big A,-- reach out. or watch out. first rapture, then vulture.
  • Garrett
    Garrett
    Wow, that is insane! Hopefully this change will help some to wake up.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Death,....that's all they've got to threaten people with? Instant destruction?

How about a precarious life of never knowing if or when I might lose my children due to a disfellowshipping? How about a life of being forced to do stuff I don't want to do, and having to do it CONSTANTLY, RELENTLESSLY? How about a life where I can't speak my thoughts and opinions for fear of being 'turned in'? How about a life where myself and my children are supposed to follow one infinitesimally defined path, unable to freely express our individualities, having to stick to someone else's definition of 'proper' OR ELSE?

Oh, you can't threaten you will do this to me, because that is what you ARE, that is what living with you IS ACTUALLY LIKE. Well, that's worse than instant destruction. And you will NEVER be in control of my life again. Your threats of death are nothing compared to what living under your control was like. And I'm out of it. So death is all you've got? Youve got nothing.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hit me with your guilty stick hit me hit me

hit me slowly hit me quick

hit me hit me hit me.....

• smiddy
    smiddy

Does this , the OP , give sisters a free card into the new system ? They don`t have to reach out for Elder or MS do they , just so long as they are submissive to the G.B. , the Elders ,and their husbands , in everything they do.

Of course pioneering would give them a one up man ship on every other sister ,

But hey , raising kids ,doing the housework ,food shopping ,doing the clothes washing ,preparing for every meeting , going to every meeting ,getting everybody`s clothes ready for the meetings ,making sure hubby gets his "dues" so as not to frustrate him too much ,get everybody ready for field service on the week ends ,

I really don`t know how you sisters get it so easy .

If you don`t come up to scratch you wont get through the big " A" either

Just saying

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb
    " you were never, ever, good enough". yes true to the bone.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

None of this surprises me. The WBT$ piles on the pressure, guilt, fear and phobia as usual.

I'm surprised that not giving money to protect Jehovah's(tm) precious paedophiles isn't punishable by armageddon(tm).

Always with the guilt trips aren't you WBT$!?!

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    Guess my husband's days are numbered then!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit