Denham Springs, La.?

by KKLUV155 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Any ony here from around Denham Springs , Louisiana?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi KKLuv,

So you're right outside of Baton Rouge. I know well where Denham Springs is. I lived in Baker for a year and worked in Baton Rouge while there.

I was born in Breaux Bridge, but was reared in Carencro (near Lafayette) and graduated there.

I moved to Tallahassee, Florida in 1989 and have been here since.

I usually visit La. annually. My sister and some of her children live in Plaquemine (Iberville Parish). One nephew works in Port Allen. One niece lives in Prairieville. I have other relatives still living in Breaux Bridge, Carencro, Lafayette, Opelousas area, Ville Platte.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Ken.

I used to go to prarieville cong. for 7 years. from 1970 to 1979.You know any one frm there?

kkluv

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

KKLuv,

No, I attended the Lafayette West Unit. My niece is not a Jw., never has been. I visited her last Christmas. It was my second time in Prairieville. She lives on Hunter Creek Court and moved there from Baton Rouge 2 years ago. So I know only her family.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Hi Kenneson.

I have a relative who taught school in Carencro. Email me if you want to talk more. Small world, eh?

• RosseBuds
    RosseBuds

Hi there,

I'm not near denham springs,La. I live near Shreveport but go to New Orleans area alote thats where my kids live. Belle Chasse area and Bay St. Louis, Ms. area. but I do know folks down there you need to find a certain down there? What Congrgation? Will try to get a message there for you. Hope to hear from you.

Agoppi, Rose..

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi Rossebud, I went to the Densham Springs cong. I just miss alot of my old friends from there. Went there for 17 years. grew up there. started going there at age 7 till age 21. Just wondering if any old friends left there also.

thanks, kkluv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit