Anyone from Long Island?

by IslandWoman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

I was raised on beautiful Long Island, New York. Spent much time at Robert Moses State Park, Jones Beach and of course boating on the Great South Bay!

Any of the new posters from Long Island?

Thanks,

IW

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Island Woman,

I lived in Long Island....Farmingdale to be exact.....I was small though...now am in PA.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi DJ,

I lived in North Babylon, we were neighbors!

IW

• DJ
    DJ

Island Woman,

Sooo cool! I was just a tiny munchkin when we lived there..I was 2 yrs. old. It is nice to know that your still fairly close to me though. I'm about 30 min.'s South west of Philly. luv, dj

p.s. don't know your age but i lived there in 1961-63. Maybe we stared at each other from our grocercy car seats with cookies smushed on our faces. lol

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

From the east end! was a jw in Mastic now live in hamptons.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Longisland Here! East end

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Hamptonite!

Good to meet you.

I no longer live on LI but still have family and friends there. Boating on the Great South Bay was our thing and of course communing with the beautiful ocean at Robert Moses or Jones Beach.

I miss it! Fortunately though I still live near the ocean. Would have it no other way. Guess that Long Island blood is still with me.

IW

(Oops sorry, Hamptonite. I just took a look at my first post and realized I repeated myself here. Sorry about that. Not wanting to reveal too much about myself that's about all I can say about beautiful LI. Next time you look at the ocean up there give it wave for me, please.) Thanks!

Edited by - IslandWoman on 21 September 2002 9:28:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit