Xena vs XenaWarrior

by Windchaser 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I'm a newbie here, but I used to post a lot over at Beyond JWs when Xena was there, damn, several months ago. When I came over here, I thought that Xena and XenaWarrior were the same person. I would go into chat and talk about old times and be hurt and a little concerned because XenaWarrior didn't remember the stuff I was talking about. But, she was always kind to me.

Jim TX told me tonight that Xena (from Texas), who used to be XenaWarriorPrincess is now Xena. XenaWarrior is from Wisconsin (I think).

Xena, I thought you were gonna come out here and help me with my bar. I thought we had had a long discussion about it in chat. But, now I don't think you are, because XenaWarrior is the one I had the long discussion in chat with. We got along splendidly, except when I would bring up old times and XenaWarrior would act like Igor/Egor in Young Frankenstein ("What hump?"). She was more than willing to be a cock waitress and bartender, though.

What I need to know is, have we spoken about the bar thing, Xena? If so, that would mean I would have two Xena cock waitresses/assistant bartenders...and that's fine with me.

((((((((((((Xena)))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((XenaWarrior))))))))))))))))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ever heard of Bobbit?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

oops. double post.

Edited by - Billygoat on 26 June 2002 7:46:41

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

She was more than willing to be a cock waitress and bartender, though.

Do you mean cocktail waitress?

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL knowing Windy Billygoat she probably meant COCK waitresses

Hey Windy, this is Xena from Tim's boards and yes we have discussed my cock waitressing for you...lol remember I come with the French Maid Outfit and cassi is trying to bum my new leather jacket from me.

Sorry I missed you in chat, I don't go in much anymore. But I promise in the future if I am lurking and see you in I will come in for a (((((()))))))) and a chat about old times and old friends.

Love ya,

Xena

hhhmmmm LT you scared of women with access to sharp objects??? Don't worry I won't hurt you....much....

well darn it all I have tried 3 times to post a link to the thread where we chatted Windy,but it won't work! I GIVE UP!!!! lol it was your intro thread though....

Edited by - Xena on 26 June 2002 9:48:29

Edited by - Xena on 26 June 2002 9:51:10

Edited by - Xena on 26 June 2002 9:54:24

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hi Windy and Xena...Hugs to you both. It is so good to see people for tim's board coming over. By the way windy it is Stephania :) Hope you are both doing well....

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Drat...from the topic title, I thought this was gonna be jello wrestling...

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

STEPHANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Yeppers, COCK waitresses! Yes, I remember the French Maid Outfit and the leather jacket (((((Cami)))).

hehe, I'm picturing us serving plates of cocks to our patrons. LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ouch!!!!!!!

<=== Swiftly developing a phobia about sharp objects.

"Run awaaaaaaay!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit