Need Some Help!!!

by Moridin 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Moridin
    Moridin

Hello All,

I recently heard that the elders have a book written by the WTBTS that is given to a parent who has a spouse who left the org or to grandparents who have children that left the org. The book is designed to help you turn the children against the unbelievers so that you can get custody of them. If there is anyone with any info on this please either post here or send me an email. Thank you in advance.

• Simon
    Simon

I think the one you're refering to may be the one that contains advice about child custody cases?
    I think it's only available by special request only but there will no doubt be a copy or extracts of it somewhere on the 'net.
    I'll see if I can find anything for you.

• Moridin
    Moridin

I appreciate the efforts of looking. I do a lot of work with helping others in cults or coming out of cults and I have a friend that's leaving the witnesses now and found out that his parents got the book. The grandparents are trying to turn the children against him and his wife. I think a copy of it would help him fight this off. I fight it despicable to what lengths the society will go.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Moridin

check your e-mail I think I have sent you what you want. It was from Randall Watters at freeminds.org

Edited by - anglise on 4 March 2001 18:30:37

• Moridin
    Moridin

Thank you so much. That was exactly what I was looking for.

• logical
    logical

can i have one please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit