can i post a link........

by scootergirl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

There is a site that I absolutely LOVE...they sell closeout books at an extremely discounted price. I have ordered MANY (let me stress MANY) books over the past few months from them and have been pleased w/each order. These books are marked 75-95% retail prices......can I post a link or would it be considered spamming? (not exactly sure what would be considered spamming).

I am an avid book lover and want to share this site w/others........

• Simon
    Simon

Sure, post the link!

We usually only object if people post the same topic repeatedly or it is just an advertisement (ie. not someone using the forum). Recomendations & tips are ok.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i can verify scooter's claim of buying MANY books. her house may soon be considered the local library heehee

beck

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Thanks Simon......I wanted to make sure and didn't want to upset anyone.

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/bc/docs/UClub.asp?TAB=B

I give two thumbs up for this site. Shipment has arrived about 1-1/2 weeks after I order and shipping is extremely reasonable.

Right now, the current discount codes are:

coupon code cheap and password is pleasure for $5.00 off of orders $35.00+

OR

coupon code large and password is savings for $5.00 off of $25.00 order

Both of these expire June 30.......but if you look on http://dealdude.com/bargainbooks.html they list the current discount.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Please, post the link. I love books, especially older books. I currently have a 1914 hammond WOrld Atlas. What a kick to see how the world was back then

Lew

Edited to say thanks, I see you already posted it

Edited by - DakotaRed on 23 June 2002 12:15:2

• TheStar
    TheStar

Me too, I love books and I'm always spending way too much money on them!

THANK YOU so ever much for the link Scooter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit