How to Hear God's Voice Easily and Effectively: A Book Review

by Hortensia 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

http://smile.amazon.com/Hear-Gods-Voice-Easily-Effectively-ebook/dp/B00NPLBIT8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420441456&sr=8-2&keywords=how+to+hear+god%27s+voice

I think perhaps this book doesn't really examine the issue in depth. For instance, my niece suggests that the first necessary step to hearing god's voice is to skip your meds.

I'm sure we could all come up with better ways than the namby-pamby stuff recommended in this book that would enable anyone to hear god's voice.

A very tight necktie, for instance.

Playing modern christian music backwards, while drinking Mogen David.

Instead of skipping your meds, in some cases it works better to double your meds.

Wear a tin-foil pyramid hat. No, wait a minute, that's for protecting your brain against the CIA. Ignore that.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

My definition of prayer is: Pretending to be really busy getting God

to answer your requests while you are, in fact, doing absolutely nothing.

'Listening to God' is like playing with an Ouija board. Sure, the planchette is 'moving' but are you 'really' in contact with the 'spirits'? or Jacking around fooling your own self?

The Governing Body thinks of themselves as a conduit for Divine Messages!

Which is crazier--making that claim or believing somebody else who makes it?

If God could 'make the stones cry out' would actually DO so--He could convert the entire planet in less than an hour.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    I have a pet rock.
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia
    You all are so funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit