Funny Story...

by wonderwoman77 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I posted on the dating forum that I went and saw the girl I was talking to for nine days, well on sunday afternoon around 3 o'clock we had laid down to take a "nap" aka fooling around etc. Well the doorbell rang and she thought it would be her friend, so she ran to the door and it was none other than the good ole JW's. I started laughing so hard. A part of me wanted to run out of the bedroom and say get away from the scary lesbians making out...LOL. Anyway, just thought I would share that...

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol good one.

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

yup!! sex scares jws and the mormans..

my boyfriend is chinese, and (in sydney, aust anyway) the mormans are really targeting chinese..

so when he approached, he.....

1. tells them they are cute, and will they come home to bed with him?

or

2. takes a look at their pants, and says, " you look like you have a very big dick, can i touch it?

works all the time...!!!

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Once, when I was a pioneer in the old days, I knocked on the door and a naked guy came to the door. I was quite certain he was in mid-deed, so I said "its obvious you're busy" and closed the door for him. The teenage sister with me almost fainted.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Wow, he actually answered the door naked? She at least put no clothes before running to the door :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit