My recent experience...

by wonderwoman77 4 Replies latest social relationships

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Well as many of you know, in the last month I have been having a long distance relationship with a girl that lives 8.5 hours from me. Well I just got back yesterday from spending nine wonderful days with her. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I had already met her once in st. louis and we had a great time, but spending that amount of time was awesome. However, because I am going to be moving farther away making us 14 hours apart. The fact she and her ex still have issues and other things, we have decided to maintain a frienship for the next 6 months. We both still have feelings for her. Hell, I miss her like crazy. Before I left we were talking on the phone almost 5 and 6 hours a day, we only talked a little over an hour today. It is very hard. But she is an awesome person and although I have only known her for a little over a month, I feel like she has been in my life for years. I have no regrets over anything. I thought I would be so sad leaving her. But I am following the philosophy..."smile because it happened, don't cry because it is over"

Well I just wanted to share and also explain why I have not been on the forum in so long...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I wish you happiness wonderwoman77.

Just be careful.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

ww - I wuz wonderin' about you. nice to hear you are havin' fun.

SPAZ

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

That is wonderful, and I am very happy for you. I am glad things turned out so well.

Richard

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

WW77...Steph????

Is that you from Tim's board???????

It's me...Kristina!!!

I just read your post...and realized I read the same thing over on Tim's board!

I didn't know you were here too!

(((((((((( WW ))))))))))

~~ GG ~~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit