Brazil vs England

by PELE 4 Replies latest jw friends

• PELE
    PELE

Hey folks,

I know this is a serious board, but since I know there are many soccer's lovers, I need to share with you that I and my family (we live in Brazil) are really freaking out with this game.

By the way, it will be at 3h00 a.m, and I (and many brazilians) simply can't sleep. So, any non watchtower prophet, please tell me how will be these match?

My opinion? BRAZIL 3 X 2 ENGLAND

All the best,

PELE

Laughing a lot seeing Jehovah's witnesses dressing green and yellow (brazilian's flag colors) in my region .:)))

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Pele,

There's lots of Brits on this site....watch out! But seriously, I can't wait to watch this game!

• PELE
    PELE

Hey englishman!

Just a little note to congratulate englands, they was brave, but today the party is for BRAZIL!

BRAZIL 2 X 1 ENGLAND (the best match of this cup).

All the best,

PELE

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

GO BRAZIL!!!

Hey, PELE... e-mail me. I would like to make some more Brazilian friends.

Biggs.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    BRAZIL 2 X 1 ENGLAND (the best match of this cup)

Have you been watching the other games?! It was pretty dull and neither team played particularly well.

The best match so far has to be Ireland v Spain. 2 disallowed goals, a missed penalty, an equaliser in stoppage time, extra time, a penalty shoot-out, down to the last penalty. What more could you want? (Except a few more decent penalty-takers on the Irish team!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit