GOV BODY---STUMBLING CHILDREN

by crawdad2 3 Replies latest social current

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi gov body!

matt 18:6 says; but whoever "stumbles" one of these little ones, who put faith in me, it is more beneficial for him to have hung around his neck a 'millstone' such as is turned by an ass, and to be 'sunk' in the wide open sea.

i understand that alot of child abuse victims from your organization are comming forward! .......... and because of your policy of making them provide 2 witnesses to the abuse, which they cannot provide, since the molestation always occurs in private........ you reprove them, silencing them......telling them to "wait on jehovah"......

now,............. i want you to get down on your knees, and beg jehovah for your life,....... and pray to jehovah to motivate lawyers to file law suits against you, in the victims behalf........ pray that they sue you for big money to get your attention, and to put a stop to your bad habits........ pray that the spirit of jehovah gives them victory over you in court.....

matt 18:8 if then your hand or your foot is making you stumble, cut it off....

Edited by - crawdad2 on 19 June 2002 19:59:11

Edited by - crawdad2 on 20 June 2002 2:6:3

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Remember when Jesus was sitting under the tree to rest and the little children ran up to talk to him. The apostles told the children to leave Jesus alone and let him rest. Jesus said do not stop them from coming from. For don`t you know the kingdom will be given to suchlike ones.
    Yes the GB is failing their children. They are stopping the children, proof that they are not Godlike or dispensing knowledge from God`s holy spirit. Nor will they inherit any kingdom.

Witchy

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Hey Crawdad...I understand your anger! Hopefully something will come about from all the publicity!

A least I hope so!

GG

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi golden girl, and witchy woman,,,,,,,,,, yes, i hope the publicity brings forward more jw victims who will sue for damages, .......... the gov body's lawyers need to be kept busy all day long, every day .......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit