YAY! I`m back!

by Doc_jedd 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Howdy folks, remember me? Well even if ya dont its good to be back! A power surge fried my comp. and I just got my new one on line , thought I`d pop in and see how every body is doin.

Lots have happened in these past few months, I am now an official disassociated spawn of Satan apostate type person, and I feel great about it , its like I took a double dose of laxitive after a long bout of constipation. I`m free at last!

thanks Simon for keeping my account active I`m glad ya`ll are still here.............Jedd

• larc
    larc

Welcome back Jedd. We were worried about your inactive state. We were thinking about making a sheparding call, but we got busy in the disfellowshipping business and just had to put it off. We all sincerely hope you will meet your monthly quota of posts. You are the prodigal son returned.

• LDH
    LDH

Per the new rules, Jedd, you will be required to participate in the forum work for a minimum of 15 minutes per month.

Should you fall below that quota, there is a whole new forum topic, where the Old older men shall give you what fer!

Nice to see ya back.

Lisa

(PS. Did you catch Dateline?)

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Welcome Back

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Thankya Kindly brother Lark ..................Its funny but I cant help but feeling that I`ve heard those words some were before, perhaps in a previous life eh?..................Jedd

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

LDH ... No I missed it, please tell me what happined!

Lizard Snot good to be back with ya all again thanx

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome back. So you're officially an apostate now, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit