Hello

by rileygurl 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

Hi - I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the board, just got signed up today. Woohoo! Anyways, I'm "Unanswered"'s wife in case anyone wants to know. I really like this board, it's nice to meet other people who've gone through the same things I have. Now I feel a little less crazy! :)

talk to you guys later. ciao!

rileygurl

• waiting
    waiting

hey gurl,

Just chatted briefly with your husband. He doesn't know it yet, however. Nice man.

Welcome - nice to meet you. Prisca had started a Hello? Hello? thread couple of days back - perhaps you and your husband could find it, learn a little about other new ones - and bring it current again?

That would be nice.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, Rileygurl. Stick around....I'm sure we can raise your "crazy" quotient.....but in a good way.

• Latte
    Latte

Hey rileygurl,

Welcome!

I'm fairly new here myself, so I hope that you stick around.
    There is a great bunch of people here, look forward to 'chatting' with you.

Any clues as to where you are from? I'm from the Northwest

See ya

Latte

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Gurl,
    Somehow missed your husband. So tell him I welcomed him too would you?
    TW

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Rileygurl,
    Welcome to the board.
    Make yourself comfy and jump in whenever you feel like.
    neyank

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

waiting -

thanks. i think so too!
    i'll check out prisca's thread. it will definitely help me come up to speed on who's who here.

redhorsewoman -

looking forward to it.:) this board is so amazing. it's such a nice feeling to let go of that guilty conscience that has been hanging around ever since i was a kid.

latte -

i'm from the northwest too, i grew up in seattle and then moved to arizona when i was 18 to get rid of it all and see if i could just work through some things on my own. i tell you that is the best thing i ever did. where in the northwest are you now?

thinkerswife -

sure i'll let him know. thanks. i've read a some of both you and your husbands posts and i hope i get to chat with you sometime. alot of things you guys say hit home with me.

newyank -

thank and i'll try. i mostly get to check you guys out from work and not sure yet if they would track it down if i posted there so i may be an infrequent poster (but not for too long i hope). but i'll definitely be watching everyday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit