The Reason Why Jehovah's Witnesses Will Never Prosper Is The Children

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    JW are their own worst enemy. They turn on their members and their kids. They treat Joe the return visit better than they treat their own members.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Finkelstein ....For example why hasn't the other main stream religions say that the world is at its end and that Armageddon is soon upon humanity ?

The early church did those false predictions in the first and in the second century, but they failed too. Jesus was a false prophet, as well as the writer of the book of Apocalypse. In the second century he have the crazy prophet Montanus (a christian) .One of his more prominent prophesies was that an apocalyptic spirit was abroad and that Christ was to soon return and set up the New Jerusalem in the vicinity of the town of Pepuza in Phrygia, Asia Minor. This, of course, never happened and proved again that he was also a false prophet.

This is why most of the current churches do not want to make the same mistake.
  • prologos
    prologos
    wt and the domineering elders have no teaching, training program that presents true challenges for it's young. A highschool student, that excelles in his debating club in school, is given interminable "bible readings" aka No. 2 "talks" in the kh school. 30 second comments, - no real teaching talks until he is a MS ; even then it is only re-hash, while the world is running full throttle at innovation, youth-driven.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yes I to believe Wt money and time would be better spent on its youth rather than having people aimlessly standing around carts. The youth of today will be the leaders of tomorrow. I look at these other churches and they are pouring big money into their youth by setting up programs and activities for them, and making sure that they are on the right track. Unfortunately Wt chooses the cheaper option of disfellowshipping them when the situation gets out of control. This writing articles about the joys of pioneering and if you don't keep your legs together you'll end up getting a rash just isn't good enough.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I think that's the reason why jw.org is putting so much effort into churning out propaganda for kids. Don't be surprised if they soon come out with a special new arrangement for kids that mirrors "Christendom's" Sunday School. With JW broadcasting it wouldn't be difficult at all. They can have all the kids come to the kingdom halls on a saturday morning for a special "Sunday School" jw broadcast video while the parents are out in field serve us.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think the goal of these CEOs in the Watchtower Corporation is to indoctrinate the children as quick as possible and get them baptized at an early age or as soon as possible into the organization so that you have a tighter grip on them and put them to work making profits for the corporation and even fleece their ice cream money or what ever they can get out of them for as long as they can. Corporationally speaking that is and after all they are in the driver's seat of Jehovah's chariot and can do no wrong.
  • minimus
    minimus
    The reason the kids are being encouraged to be baptized is because they are the reason that the Organization is suffering. They figure, if they can keep the children in bondage for a few decades, it's all good.
  • Ding
    Ding

Unfortunately, the children really don't have a choice until they read adulthood.

Even then, if they want out, they have to deal with all the guilt trips, the fear indoctrination, and the likelihood of losing all their family and friends and being considered to be Judas Iscariot.

Of course, they can still choose to leave, but often there's a very high price to pay, all because they were born into the WT system.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Island Man - "Don't be surprised if they soon come out with a special new arrangement for kids that mirrors "Christendom's" Sunday School. With JW broadcasting it wouldn't be difficult at all. They can have all the kids come to the kingdom halls on a saturday morning for a special "Sunday School" jw broadcast video while the parents are out in field serve us."

A couple years ago, I'd have said "no freaking way".

These days, though...

x

Know what? They'd probably let the adult who supervises them count the time.

• smiddy
    smiddy

thedepressedsoul

I could not agree more,you have hit the nail on the head , so true.

What else is true is that the youth of today are more enlightened than the youth of yesterday , thank`s largely to the internet , however according to my kids ,now grown up ,youths back then had two personalities one they showed at the KH ,and the , other living a double life in the world.

My understanding is two out of three children born in the J.W.religion will leave before they are 30 years old .

And for people that are converts with children the ratio maybe closer to 9 out of 10 children rejecting the religion.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit