God Unrighteous

by berrygerry 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

For decades, I slaved for WTS, mentally, emotionally, financially, familially, socially, educationally.

At times, when I was the only one caring for the maintenance needs of the local KH, and being discouraged at the "sacrifices" being contributed to the Borg, my spouse would say: "Jehovah sees what you are doing."

And yet, later, my spouse turned on me, turning instead to "Jehovah's elders" and totally threw me under the bus.

Paul, allegedly, said in Hebrews: "For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name."

I feel nothing of the sort.

Does anyone feel similarly?

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

Yes, but you must remember to these people:

God = The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

The moment you abandon the GB, the moment you abandoned God....not to mention the reality is their god, is a tyrannical group of men.....of course they forgot your works as soon as you finished them!

Definitely a Cult.

BF98

• notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys

I was in a congregation of 42 pub. 3 would always be counted on to show for hall cleaning. The rest had families.??? When I would enquire why it was so I was told "no complaining" quoted scripture and lectured frequently. we had 5 elders who were old bible students never out in service regular counted time shepherding.

when it came to special talks elders families would show up in their sunday best never invited anyone for a meal. I never saw one person in our hall in the years I was in the truth visit me in my home. I was in the back room over grooming dress etc I was told not to get further education end imminent why was I blind!!!!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah berrygerry!

i could have written exactly the same post!...seriously...word for word!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I was lucky. Although I was in the borg for decades, as far as my finances went I was never fully convinced in the jehovah provides mantra. I always chased the dollar and liked what it provided. Now I've left I'm still on the road to financial freedom.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

"For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name."

Sounds familiar;

Oh! You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:
    Santa Claus is coming to town!

He's making a list,
    Checking it twice,
    Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
    Santa Claus is coming to town!

He sees you when you're sleeping,
    He knows when you're awake.
    He knows if you've been bad or good,
    So be good for goodness sake!

Image result for santa claus pic

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Oh yes, that thing will not forget you. You will be repaid--with being enslaved. The more you do for joke-hova, the more psychic energy you are donating toward your own damnation (and that of the whole human race), and yes you will be generously repaid with damnation of your own soul.

Even by looking at the damnation book, you can see who is really interested in your damnation. Who had to threaten with death to get obedience? Why hold back knowledge from us? Not to mention that this whole book is full of unwarranted bias and hate--hate for women (which is blatant; from the second class treatment they get to even the period of uncleanness in Leviticus after childbirth being doubled for a girl), hate for homosexuals and bisexuals, hate for those who want sexual freedom, hate for those who are well off. This book, and any religion that is based on it, belongs in the rubbish. As does any god that uses this damnation book as its holy book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit