Crises of conscience

by Deltawave 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Deltawave
    Deltawave
    Yeh I am keeping calm. I went the meeting tonight and played along. I had the Bible reading. Bide my time. Im definitely gonna read the next book. Thanks
  • Deltawave
    Deltawave
    I've just got it.... On search of Christian freedom 😁
  • scary21
    scary21

Glad to hear it Delta. Did you get the paperback? Hard copy ? My paperback was so used and highlighted I had to get a new hard copy to have forever.

• XkhanX
    XkhanX
    We too. Woke up slowly after reading CoC. All our doubts make sense after reading. Thanks Ray Franz.
  • R. Jerome Harris
    R. Jerome Harris

"Crisis of Conscience" and "In Search Of Christian Freedom" is a must reads for all Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet, Watch Tower indoctrination is so heavy that only the "brave" and "unafraid" dare read them.

I can say that these two books opened my eyes. They were not what I expected.

Raymond Franz was was not vindictive, angry or disgruntled. Rather, he was loving and concerned. He did not view JWs as an enemy but as innocent children doing and believing only what the parent (the organization) tells them.

His attitude - more than anything else - lent credibility and truthfulness in the things that he wrote in these two books.

I am very much like Raymond Franz. I too am a concerned person and not out to get JWs as I view them as "innocent" persons following a false Shepherd, the WTBTS rather than the true Shepherd.

The Most High God will provide a way out for those in captivity to the Watch Tower organization and all religious organization in the world. None of us need expend our energies to make it happen. God will make it happen.

Indeed, the eyes of many are already beginning to open. Many respond and "go rogue" and act as if they have some vendetta to settle with JWs. This is wrong and unbecoming anyone who would be a disciple of Christ.

Few, however, exercise wisdom and realize that the masses in the world are being held captive by "religious organizations" and those persons are indeed innocent and only believing and doing as the "parent" organizations direct them.

The wise one does not go rogue. He/She stays focused on following the "person" of The Son of God without the need of controlling religious organizations. The wise one comes to understand what "freedom" truly is. Where there is freedom, there is no fear of any religious organization and what they can do to them. They no longer dance to the tune of any religious organization.

In time, it is the religious organization who comes to fear such persons. Fearing that those within their high walls will listen to persons like Raymond Franz and respond and begin to think for themselves.

The wise respond and come out - unafraid - and they do not allow themselves to be taken captive by any other religious organization again; yet, they are faithful to Christ in every way.

They are not angry, disgruntled, or vindictive. They stay the course and come to know what it truly means to be a disciple of Christ. They are not separators of men and women, but fishers of them. They do not look at the religious organization one belongs to and uses it as a basis to reject them. They look at the individual as God does.

The wise knows that God uses some to plant, some to water, but it is God who has the power to effect the change in the individual.

No individual within ANY religious organization is the enemy. The enemy is the entity that controls them.

Thus, a world of people without a true Shepherd.

Those of you who are ex-JW have no idea how blessed you are if you have stayed the course and have come to realize that because you no longer "belong" to an organization that God and Christ have abandoned you.

Draw close to God and Christ and they will draw close to you.

"Look Ma, no religious organizations required!"

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985
    read the book CoC years ago. Came across this topic today and listening to it on Youtube right now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit