www.unwatchtower.com

by LDH 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LDH
    LDH

http://www.unwatchtower.com

Anybody seen this before? I was lost on the new and improved interpretation of the book of Revolting Revelation.

However, I liked all of the condensed timeline stuff.

I found the link on http://www.about.com

Lisa

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

Whoa...wonder where those guys get there Acid!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Lisa,

: The 10 years of idolatry are prophesied in Revelation 17 accurate to the year

: [5] Daniel 8 and Daniel 12 prophesy the exact day when Watchtower would join the UN. This day was January 28th 1992, which is 4600 solar days (of Daniel 8), before 1290 Lunar days (of Daniel 12:11) before the last day of this system, which is March 21st 2008, or Nisan14 2008. A day or hour that nobody 'has known' past tense - check a Greek Interlinear Bible.

Rubbish. Why would God cause the Revelation to prophecy about a two-bit Cult that no one cares about except the Cult itself and those who it has hurt?

Watchtower Reply:

: Because of published allegations by opposers that we have secret links with the United Nations, a number of branches have inquired about the matter as we have replied. This circular letter replaces any replies we have given earlier and is sent to all branches.

Translation: "Please consider this lie as replacement for all the other, older lies we've sent you."

Farkel

• Prisca2
    Prisca2

They seem to be linked to these people: http://www.lordswitnesses.com

Verrry interesting reading!

• larc
    larc

Hey Farkel, you Bible scholar you, you got it down. The book of Revolution, I mean Revelation, and the book of Denial, I mean Daniel has it as clear as spring water. Yes sir re Bob. Now on your last point, re: lies. I do think new lies are better than old ones. I keeps life interesting. It is hard to keep up with these silver tongued devils, but we are up to the task. To the Bethel brothers who are assigned to monitor this site, I hope you are enjoying yourself.

• Farkel
    Farkel

hiya larc,

: It is hard to keep up with these silver tongued devils, but we are up to the task. To the Bethel brothers who are assigned to monitor this site, I hope you are enjoying yourself.

"The Silver-Tongued Devil" is about the only Jimmy Buffet song I like. Even so, it sounds just about like all the others he wrote.

With regards to the Bethel brothers who monitor this site:

I'm sure many of them are totally jaded about everything. The fact that they are still in Bethel after knowing what-it-is only leaves a very few possibilities:

1) They have no conscience and are not interested in facts.

2) They do have a conscience, but have no job skills that would help them outside of Bethel

3) They are braindead morons and wouldn't know a "fact" if it bit them in the tush.

4) They have the "Truth" and we are all liars about everything.

With regards to point 4 above: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• avengers
    avengers

Nisan 14, 1943 BCE Nisan 14, 33CE Nisan14, 2008 CECovenant inauguarated Jesus' sacrifice End of this system
    X________________________________________________X
    1975 Years X 1975 Years

Yes we have another date. I'm shaking in my boots!

• LDH
    LDH
    1975 Years

Say, is it just me or does that year (1975) look familiar??????

Lisa

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

larc,

The book of Revolution, I mean Revelation, and the book of Denial, I mean Daniel

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I am in the midst of updating my essay on the UN scandal at http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69

This will include additional comments on the Muller essay, 1991 WT, the 1976 WT and the new documents such as the 2002-2003 directory that shows Don Adam's as the president of the WTS and good old Ciro as the main representative that could visit the UN.

Zev's site will only allow me to add a little more text and no more scans. I am hoping he will up date his site and change its name. As much as I am kind of amused with "plowbitch69", I think it may turn off a few. However, with the help of a few others I will get something up and running.

It should be ready for you guys in a couple of weeks between calls to Newsweak, the NY Times et. al.

hawk

p.s. - Farkel - did Alan tell you I talked to Robert Muller's wife? Lives close to you on the left coast. She hates the WTS and she was none to impressed how the WTS used her husband's quote. But she was happier than a pig in $h!t when I told her what happened to the WTS at the UN back in October, 2001.

Edited by - hawkaw on 18 June 2002 21:42:18

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hawk,

: p.s. - Farkel - did Alan tell you I talked to Robert Muller's wife? Lives close to you on the left coast.

Nope, but I'll ask him about it.

: She hates the WTS and she was none to impressed how the WTS used her husband's quote. But she was happier than a pig in $h!t when I told her what happened to the WTS at the UN back in October, 2001.

Despite my many misgivings about this board, I believe the whole UN thing exploded in here first.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit