We need your help - Part 2

by Lee Elder 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Thank you to all who responded with their comments and suggestions.

We need the assistance of individuals who were raised as Jehovah's Witnesses
    in gathering some data. To participate in this activity you need to have personal
    knowledge of each person you list and provide their last name, first name,
    if they are active JWs, or in a second broad category (Inactive/DF/DA/Suicide/Deceased)
    You may include a brief note if there is something exceptional about there situation.

Please do not provide information or names unless you are reasonably sure that the information
    is accurate. These individuals should be ones that were raised by JW parents, not necessarily
    baptized, and are now adults.

This information will be treated confidentially but we need to have your name and contact
    information on file in the event we have questions. Please do not publish this information
    on the web but email it to: [email protected]

Use the following format:

Last Name First Name Active Inactive/DF/DA/Suicide/Deceased Notes

Please make every effort to be thorough and accurate. We will publish the results of the
    survey which should be both interesting and useful. Once you get your mind working on this
    it is amazing how many names start coming back to you. My wife and I were able to come
    up with 180 names in a little over an hour. The goal is to get the sample size around 1000.

Thank you,

Lee

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I was raised in it....

you can count on me

I will email you when I am off work.

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit