i committed the unforgiveable sin

by 060702015 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2
    Man, you don't need religion to become f*cked up - but it sure helps the process. The shackles of religiosity have no place in the lives of intelligent human beings.
  • violias
    violias

Seriously , you do need therapy. I am not saying that as a put down. I had to go through years of therapy to help me figure out why my life was so messed up by the WTS. Please give it some thought. You could start with your family doctor and ask for a referral to someone . It is worth the time .

V

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

06-Hi. You sound like I did when I was your age. I felt that I had committed the unforgivable sin to for thinking really, really bad thoughts.about him. Mentally, I beat myself up for years and years. There was a war going on in my head, the more I didn't want to think the thoughts, the more they came. It was extremely exhausting and the fear of being dead forever was almost more than I could bear.

I too tried to talk to my parents about it, but they couldn't understand the mental torture I was going through.

Finally, I got the mental help I needed. The diagnosis was OCD and Anxiety. Please try to get help. There is something called Religious Traumatic Stress Syndrome, and you could well be suffering from it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit