i committed the unforgiveable sin

by 060702015 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Fisherman12 hours agoIf you had committed the unforgivable sin, you would be too bad of a person to even realize it.

This is a good way of looking at it.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    06, everyone gets confused sometimes. Really, don't obsess about this.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    How ya doing 0607?
  • 20yearfader
    20yearfader
    Don't beat yourself up with guilt that has been laid on you by the witnesses.I too lived in fear of commiting the one thing that they said was unforgiveble. As the years went by i came to the point where i believe there is no god at least not the one the wt would have us fear.Live your life and don't worry what a group of men whom i wouldn't trust to screw in a light bulb have to say about things that are unforgivable
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

hi 06072015

do this breathing exercise and put some distance between yourself and this sin that is pressing on you. breathe in to a count of saying one elephant, two elephant three elephant and breathe out to another count of one elephant, two elephant, three elephant

then gently focus on what your mouth is tasting, what your hands are feeling and any ordinary sounds you can hear from where you sitting - the wind, traffic, birds and such like for about three or four minutes - but keep breathing.

do you have anyone to talk to about this? your family doctor?

Well thanks I'm really going through a lot. My life has been depressing and constantly in a rut. I've tried to help myself but its like a fighting against the wind. Logically I need to leave the "TRUTH" alone but there is another part of me that wont let go. I envy those who grew up as JWs who love Jehovah God that have happy normal lives and minds.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

@06072015,

I am one of those who grew up as a JW, loved Jehovah, and thought I had a normal life. It sucks waking up in your 30s realizing that most of your life was a lie. It is better to do research now and realize that JWs do not have the "truth".

I am a 30 female still living at home with my parents. ive gone to undergrad and graduated. i cant seem to gain stable employment to move out on my own. i feel so trapped
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

@06072015

It will get better. At least you have an education. In the long run, it will serve you well. I've found that most jobs are obtained via networking. You have to know someone to get a job, at least for a good job. I've only been hired for one job where I did not have a contact within the company. Every other job or promotion has always been based on who I knew and networking.

Whatever field you are interested in, look around for a club or trade group that you could join. If you can't find anything, look for volunteer opportunities in your community. Many times you will run into people that can assist you with getting your foot in the door. The best jobs are usually the ones that never get advertised and networking is the only way to find those.

i have so many communication problems due to being isolated all my life. im very socially awkward and not articulate. starting last year, ive had a phobia of driving on the freeway. i get very faint and nervous . my driving problem has limited me. its just one problem after another for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit