JW ELDER MURDER

by crawdad2 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

here's how they do it.......... they get a victim who committed a small sin,,,,,,, kissing .....or bigger,... actually touching.......,,,,,, then they milk them for all the juicy details........every bit of it.......all of it.......then they inform them that,,, "if they disfellowship them" ..... they will "die" if armageddon comes '"before" they get re-instated'....then the victims beg for their life....... yes,... they beg for their life.........

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Yes, you beg and cry and practically get down on your hands and knees for forgiveness. "PLEASE DON'T DISFELLOWSHIP ME!!!! PLEASE!" And, then the scum of the earth, who probably abuse their own children and do all manner of sin, look down their pasty noses at you and say, "You are disfellowshipped..." Been there, done that.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Then they say, "Disfellowshipped people are evil, wicked and unrepentent" from the platform in as many talks as they can. All the while you are sitting in the back listening to this and being ignored and crying your eyes out in the last row, hoping that you have enough Kleenex to last thru the meeting.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Assholes

• Scully
    Scully

This sounds very similar to what I found out from a friend (years after the events she related) as to how her own father got away with molesting her and her three sisters, beating her mother (he pushed my friend's mom down the basement stairs which ended up with her having both legs fractured, among other atrocities), and beating her brother (also fracturing bones).

He would say: "If you tell anyone, the elders will disfellowship me. If I get disfellowshipped, I will die at Armageddon. If that happens it will be all your fault. And guess what? Tattle-tales will die at Armageddon too."

The BASTARD.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit