Return to Jehovah Photo

by naazira 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes come back to Jehovah so we can exploit and manipulate you with are profound ignorance and corruption.

........ and bring money, Jehovah is low on money these days which makes him both sad and angry.

• naazira
    naazira

When the lamb was found on the mountain side it had grown a goatee, and was smoking tobacco. The lamb was then taken into the back room of watchtower farms for its judicial committee. During the mid week meeting, it was announced that Lamb jr. Is no longer one of Jehovah's sheep. Lamb Jr.'s parents were devastated and had him move out of the shed. Eventually, Lamb Jr. married a worldly wolf and lived happily ever after.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    This is a reverse psychology threat: If you do not stay inside the JW, you will get alone, lost, scared and in need.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Since l was booted out 4 years ago(?).....no elders have tried to contact me,
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

If they really wanted people to return they should stop that stupid rule of shunning ex members!

That rule is not Biblical.

They have that rule because they are afraid ex members will tell current members TTATT and will expose them.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Why does the lamb look like he has 3 back legs?
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

All I could think is that the 'shepherd' looks reasonably fit and good looking.....

Most elders I served with were pushing 300 lbs. and alcoholics....

Enh, just details... LOL

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

All I could think is that the 'shepherd' looks reasonably fit and good looking.....

Most elders I served with were pushing 300 lbs. and alcoholics....

Enh, just details... LOL

I noticed lots of obese people in the org, more so than in regular society.

Is this fairly common though out the US / Canada ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Animal welfare needs to remove this animal and any other animals in this man's care,

he is obviously shit at looking after animals.

Run little lambie run, before the big bad elder catches you.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This shepherd actually went out on a ledge looking for this "lost little lamb". I guess I we were too old to be considered cute little lost lambs. Apparently nobody cares about full grown sheep because after 25 years of regular attendance service and volunteering at quick builds etc at the same Hall, it took over 3 years before an elder came looking for us after we faded. He came on a rainy Saturday morning with the Circuit overseer and boy did they get an ear full. I invited them in and jokingly said "So what took you guys so long ?" I said, "It's been over 3 years since my last meeting which was the memorial of 2008...not one phone call not one person came looking for us. Seems like you're out knocking on doors looking for new recruits while long time Witnesses living only 2 miles from the Hall, are dying on the vine right under your noses." The Circuit Overseer shot a look at the Elder as if to say "how could you have let this happen?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYomQylE6E

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit