Troy from Knoxville, TN

by Windchaser 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hey, Troy, are ya out there? You were my best friend and lover for so many years and I just hope that you are doing really well and are happy. I left off being a jw about four years ago and I heard that you disassociated yourself. I was glad to hear it and hope that you realize that WE WEREN'T IN THE TRUTH! It was a mind-controlling cult. So, hope you aren't beating yourself up anymore.

I know you weren't very big on pcs. But, when you called the college wanting info on keyboarding classes, I really hoped you would take them. Even if we never get to see each other again, I just wanted you to know that I remember the good times and don't regret them.

With love,

Dottie

Edited by - Windchaser on 15 June 2002 20:51:32

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Poor Wind...you really need to find a man! It will stop you from being so vindictive on the boards!

GG

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I have no vengeful thoughts toward anyone. It amazes me how Trolls attack and, what they say to discredit you, really applies to themselves.

Edited by - windchaser on 12 July 2002 8:48:25

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Hey I'm only trying to help you!..

Golden Girl

Edited by - Golden Girl on 16 July 2002 1:47:28

• outcast
    outcast

Golden girl, can you say I am a BITCH ?

I knew that you could.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

What you see is what you get....sometimes......

You know not of what you speak!

So speak not of what you have no knowledge....And I will say nothing bad about you!

Just because the sun seems to be shining here...There could have been a witch of a storm going on somewhere else...SEE?

Nice to meet you!

Golden Girl....aka Snoozy

Who really is a NICE person.....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 15 July 2002 18:19:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit