Breaking News: Anthony Morris III comments on Ireland legalization of gay marriage.

by cappytan 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    LOL, bad, very bad. ;)
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Anthony is just jealous of gay people who can openly come out and live the life they were made for.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Your wife probably has something Irish in her while you're onstage bashing peoples rights!

Anthony Morris joke, "What do JW and women have in common?" ... "Neither of them have any rights!"

• paulmolark
    paulmolark
    The video cuts off at 54 seconds before he says anything except something about his wife. What does he actual say???
  • Clambake
    Clambake

Why does an organization that encourages its members not to vote care when a vote is passed they don't like ?

Could JWs actually vote on this ?

Ironic I tell yeah

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Why does an organization that encourages its members not to vote care when a vote is passed they don't like ?

It's ironic, people who only complain but refuse to ever do anything to help the problem.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    The video cuts off at 54 seconds before he says anything except something about his wife. What does he actual say???

This is pretty much the extent of the comments.

The full talk will be online at a later date. Working on the logistics of leaking it.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Great........LOL

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

I don't know why he thinks it is so funny that his wife is Irish?

This man is supposed to be part of a Faithful and Discreet Slave appointed directly by Jesus?

I think not.

• antes8080
    antes8080
    the whole audience laughs like if he is Chris rock so stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit