DEAR GOV BODY'S LAWYERS

by crawdad2 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi lawyers of the gov body!.......how are you?.........by now there must be at least one of you that realizes the gov body's position on this issue is morally wrong........they are harboring pedophiles, and children are being molested and victimized........and you are defending them!........do you feel jehovah wants you to do that?...........think of the little children.........and what jehovah wants you to do.......... do you feel a loyalty to the gov body because they put you through law school?

who should you be loyal to?........ the gov body, or god?

• one
    one

can you talk to a programmed robot?

besides, lawyers tipically dont know how morality 'looks' like.

can you get at least one of those lawyer's resume.?

BTW

ethic code prohibits them from representing anyone whose purpose is to cause harm to someonelse, anyone could file against a lawyer

a good warfae strategic

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

yes, dear lawyers how does it feel:

1) To be part of a criminal conspiracy to hide and protect sexual assaults on children? Publicly--IN PRINT? For this you could lose your license. Or you could even go to jail, for advocating and having a share in this conspiracy that dates back to the 1960's.

2) To be part of a criminal BLACKMAIL and EXTORTION conspiracy. Publicly and IN PRINT. Yes, religions can expel anyone anytime they choose, but if it can be shown that they used the threat of expulsion/shunning to force someone to assist and perpetuate a criminal conspiracy against their will---as you tried to do with Erica and her family and Bill and Barbara and the Pandellos---you have broken the law, dear lawyers. You can lose your license and GO TO JAIL.

Thank you dear WAtchtower lawyers, you are OUR BEST FRIEND. Waht we could not do YOU DID...you attached a ring to Watchtower's nose and LED THEM TO THE GUILLITINE FOR US. Committing two criminal offenses IN WRITING AND FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.

A big kiss for you WATCHTOWER LAWYERS.. We couldn't do it WITHOUT YOU.

Dungbeetle....'breaking out the champange even if I can't speel klass...'

• metatron
    metatron

You are just seeing the tip of the iceberg here.

The Society's Lawyers defend and protect the killing of Witnesses who are deluded

by the blood transfusion fraud. The information is clearly out there - in the Watchtower's

hands and exposed on the internet. It is a doctrine they cannot defend or explain with any

depth and they know it. Yet, the bleeding continues to avoid damage to the unmerited

authority of Watchtower leaders. Morally, you can't get more repugnant that this.

metatron

• Grout
    Grout

A lawyer is in ethical hot water if he doesn't do whatever he can (within the law) in behalf of his client. Even if the client is scum.

Crawdad2, I think you're barking up a dead horse.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi grout,.......barking up a dead horse?

naaaa.......... i'm circling in the sky, over a piece of almost dead meat, like an eagle...........and alot of vultures are starting to circle too......they are starting to realize it's a really valuable piece of almost dead meat.......(millions and milloins and millions)

come and get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Grout ---- ROTFLOL!

I think you're barking up a dead horse.

Now, I've heard of barking up the wrong tree, and I've known people who beat a dead horse, but how does this "barking up a dead horse" work?

LoneWolf

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

gosh, gov body's lawyers!!!.......... not even one of you has the courage to reply to me?

• LDH
    LDH

LMAO @ LoneWolf.

Speaking of dead horses, here in the States we have a euphemism for a Return Visit that was NEVER going to do anything about the "troof." We called them "Dead Horse Calls." As in, don't bother beating it, it ain't goin' nowhere.

Once, out in field service in Rural Territory we came up on a house that had a real DEAD HORSE in the front lawn, rolled over on it's side, rigor mortis had set in and it's hooves and legs were sticking straight out. Rotting.

It was enough to make us young people quit eating our junk food....for about twenty minutes, LOL.

Lisa

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Grout.....you've got it wrong. In this case, the WBTS is not the lawyers' client. These lawyers are the twisted progeny of this Borg. They are not bound by ethics of a moral kind. Apart from the teet of hypocrisy, these 'advocates' would wither and die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit