"An open mind" definition

by MacHislopp 6 Replies latest jw friends

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello,

for all those who are interested

you can serch in your library or CD-R

and enjoy the definition of an "open mind".

*awake! 22.11.1984 pp.3,4

P.S. ...applications starts in the Editor's house

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Hey Mac,

I read the article. I found the paragraph below particulary interesting.

A closed mind may indicate lack of knowledge. We may know so little about a subject, or have information so distorted or incomplete, that the facts necessary to reach proper conclusions are missing. For example, if you are living in Germany and are so sure that everyone from Berlin is a loudmouth, ask yourself just how many people from Berlin you know. Enough to judge several million people accurately? Perhaps more careful thought will lead you to the realization that you have met more loudmouths from Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich than you ever have met from Berlin.

So THAT explains the WTBTS closed minds

Eyes

• philo
    philo

Mac

Unfortuinately, I can't get the CD ROM working. I have the 95 versuion. Would you know whether there is a more recent version?

philo

• Simon
    Simon

Yes there is, there was a newer one out recently but they make you sign when you collect it that you aren't going to make copies of it (let's 'spread the word'....)
    We don't want people being able to read the life saving material without buying the magazines do we? That would never do...
    "Peddlars of the word"

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Philo,

as you were informed before, you have to order a copy

of the latest CD-R,(1999) at the K.H., or...receive a

copy - from a "friend ". You could ask me some

informations and I can e-mail them to you.

Greetings , J.C. MacHislopp

• ISP
    ISP

I can burn you a copy of the '99 CDROM Simon.

ISP
    Good Deed For The Day Class

• Xandit
    Xandit

You don't have to sign for it. They just hand it to you right over the counter like they always have. Yeesh, where do people get this stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit