SIMON......just saying thanks

by FRUSR8TD 5 Replies latest jw friends

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

I'm sure you get lot's of these but I just wanted to make a post saying....hey thanks. When my wife went back to the witnesses I had a very hard time. I made the mistake of finding all "the bad" things (NOTE:hard to find anything else) about the (B)ORG. All I did is push my wife further in. However (after about 3 months) I figured out my mistake and stoped hounding her. The problem was now I was sitting here with all of this blatent information about the BORG and well getting very FRUSR8TD about the fact that I could not get her to see it. All of our freinds were at first telling me to let her alone and that she had a right to find what works for her...that was untill I explained the issue on blood and how that could affect our kids....then they were totally understanding of my position. They were very helpful for a while in giveing me some folks to bounce my FRUSR8TION off of. But hey...they really did not have a vested intrest and after a while...I could see that the issue was getting a "bit old". I recalled (from Randy's site) the link to tis board....so I came in...made a profile and settled in. This board has become very important to me. It gives me a sounding board with some folks that have a very good understanding of what I am going through. It has also given me something even more valuable....hope. I see so many here that had been in the borg for 5, 10, 20, 50 years...some elders, COs, even former bethel folk. That tells me that there is allways the chance that my wife will wake up. that like the addict that decides to get clean there will be that moment of clairety. If I did not have this "venting" place all of this FRUSR8TION would eventually build up and well I don't know how long I could refrain from "pointing out the oviouse" to her....(allways ends up in a bad fight). In a way this board has so far been helping to save my marage. This is no small thing Simon, I hope you truly understand what this board means to a lot of people. You may think that all you did is set up some equipment and software, but I think that you have done something truly special here. Not many others would spent the time, money and other resorces you have to do this. So..well...thanks Simon, you are truly a great man.

FRUSR8TD

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Yes, a very sincere thank you Simon.

hugs, Mimilly

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Frusr8td,

I know Simon will appreciate such a sincere thank you. You rock man! Hope the family life keeps going well and your wife comes around.

- Joe

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hey Frustr8ted, you speak for us all. Many of us now find ourselves in "divided households " due to having woken up first.

This board is wonderful and our appreciation of Simon, aided and supported no doubt by his wife, should be repeated over and over!!!!!!!!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks FRUSR8TD - I do appreciate you taking the time to give me such nice feedback and all the nice posts and emails do mean a lot to me (they chear me up after wading though all the ones telling me I'm Satan ).

I know what you are going through with your wife - my missus was also very opposed to listening to all the things I'd found out too (like you I was probably a bit to keen to tell her about it all) but eventually she came round and now look at her - she is a huge help running a big Apostate site, lol.

However, I only do the tech stuff - it's the posters who contibute their thoughts and share a little bit of themselves with us that really make the place what it is - I get as much support from the site as anyone does.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I second everything you all have said on this thread..

((((((((((((((((((( Simon and Angharad and the little ones too ))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit