Ask a question

by Mr.logic 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    If you could live on either, the ones we all know well or those lesser known, which would you choose?
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Neither, I choose my own path
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Is throwing oneself under a train better, or booze and pills?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Q)

Are you for real?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

When I woke up there was a bright light shining in my eyes.

Please explain

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic

1.) Cappytan, if the average burrow is 25-30 ft. Substitute wood for dirt 700lb.

2.punk, I would rather go to sleep and not wake up, if that helps.

3.)stuck, I am a robot, I got the pick all the cakes wrong when entering the site.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Dear Mr Logic:

Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes / no questions: - each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a question : Since you are Willie Wonka - are the " everlasting gobstoppers " in your movie really as good as they taste ? And since they are " everlasting " will eating them give me " everlasting life " ? lol

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Dear afrikanman : you called them on the phone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit