Ask a question
- Ask a question, and I will help with a simple answer, not an over referenced I'm smarter than you vent.
What do you think about people who ask you to ask them questions but want to control the questions that are asked?
Awaiting your response.
- And who is controlling the question?
- What's the simple answer you advertised?
- You were biased from the start, there's your answer.
In what way was I biased? And explain from the start when it started.
- When you read the topic that you chose to read and typed what you did. Correct
- Explain why Jehovah's Witnesses insist Jerusalem fell in 607 BCE instead of 587 BCE, in one sentence or less.
- Google it. Two words
- 1914 by the cults count