has this ever happened to you?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

am i making too uch ado about nothing?

when i was a jw, i went to my girlfriend's house. there were like 8 kids in the family. andyway her oldest sister had gotten married and had a baby girl. one day i found a bunch of baby pictures. this is an infant. mind you. there were about 10 extremely close-up shots of the baby's geniatl area. i thought it was weird. i told my sister when i got home about the pictures. she said it was no big deal. but she was in love with the oldest brother, who was going to bethel, so i think her opinion was prejudiced.

years went by and i forgot about it. in february of this year, my niece had come over one day and brought a bunch of photographs, including many of her when she was little. and lo and behold, there were two count'em two pictures of her as an infant, photgraphed in the same way as that other little girl. my son handed me the pictures when she was in the bathrrom and he goes "uh, mom?" and i said "whoa." we just sort of rolled our eyes at each other. anyway that same night she mentioned that her ex "might have been sexually abused", which was why he was now anorexic and had homosexual fantasies. i asked her to elaborate and she wouldn't. anyway, back to the photgraphs. i found them icky and inappropriate when i was younger, and still feel that way now, and frankly i was shocked to see those pictures and surprised at her blase' arttitude about them.

do you guys think i am reading too much into it? all i know is i never took any photos like that of my own child, ever. i respect my child and his innocence and his goodness. these people are SICK-SICK-SICK.

"god i hate you kenny" - eric cartman

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

NO!

You are not!

• Solace
    Solace

That is very scary.

Knowing about somthing like that would haunt me also.

• terafera
    terafera

wow, I love little naked babies, playing in tub, etc... but NOT of their private anatomy!!

That is OUT OF LINE!!!

Please report this to someone.....it disturbs me, greatly.

• cellomould
    cellomould

The best excuse I can think of for that would be:

The doctor suspected some strange infection so he/she asked for a picture every day for a week to watch for changes, rather than a doctor visit every day. But of course, the doc would probably keep the pictures. What an off the wall example... but what this shows is that there is most likely NO good reason!

The really weird thing is that they were kept in a photo album. Have not other visitors to their home seen these pictures?

cellomould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit