A BIG Thank You!!!

by SpiceItUp 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Even though I haven't associated myself with the JW's for several years, I have always had part of me that thought maybe it really was just me. Its very hard to struggle with yourself and just not know. I don't really know alot of people (in my area) that are XJW's. Simply because the ones I do hear of...are always trying to get back in. I could never figure out why.

My whole world was based on the whys and the what ifs. What if I am wrong? Why am I like this? Why are my parents not proud of the intelligent, compassionate, responsible preson that I have become? Etc... You all know the questions and I am sure have asked yourself them just as many times as I have.

Until I joined this forum....I never knew there were so many "hurting" for similar reasons of my own. I always thought....noone understands me or where I am coming from. But you guys do and I just felt like saying Thank You for letting me know that I am not alone.

Spice

• Grout
    Grout

Welcome to the human race, already in progress.

Now how about a pic of yourself? (JUST KIDDING)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I have been unable to get one posted here but I have some on my home page you can check out.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I'm glad some of us could help. I know that even though I was out of the WTS for 12 years this site helped me find the closure that I wasn't even aware I needed. Now I just come here to BS and try to help others. I'm not the picket at the conventions type of guy as I know that while I was a witness we laughed at those people. I already have a huge amount of guilt ( I may post the story) of getting at least 3 people into the WTS with one of them being my friend of 15 years.

• SYN
    SYN

Glad to be here for ya, Spice!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Just checked out your site. You certainly have the important attributes I lust after errrr.....you play the bass yeah that's it. Given your belief structure, poetry, and links I have to ask if you've ever been to a renaissance (blew that spelling) fair. I went to one for the first time a few weeks ago and had an awesome time. It just seems like the kind of thing that would fit you perfectly, of course I can only go by the limited amount of info you gave on your site. One thing I like about the fair was how nice everyone was. Much different than a JW convention ;)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Yes I have been to a Medieval Fair ( I am in the process of creating a dress for the next one close to me, I will post pics when its done). I have also recently picked up a guitar and am learning music to go with many song lyrics I have written. Check back in a couple weeks as I will have some updated pictures.

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit