why i hate jehovah's witnesses...

by Incense_and_Peppermints 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

..and not just the watchtower bible and tract society. (by the way, that is the stupidest, most meaningless name)

but i digress

these people have such a skewed view of the world and everyone in it. what prompted this post is an unsolicited piece of 'fan mail' i received from a guy who is an active witness and "an elder's son". he told me all of his stats, peppered with some lame-a$$ flirtatious passages, and asked me if i wanted his picture, and how lonely he was, etc. i have never read any of his posts, nor posted to him. in fact, it's pretty obvious from my posts that not only do i hate them, i am an apostate, so why would he do this? does he think that because i am so evil that i would enjoy 'deflowering' or corrupting him? this guy is no boy, either, rather he is in his mid-twenties. what would he hope to gain from associating with an evil apostate anyway? what would his parents think? that "i am an elder's son" really annoyed the crap out of me. as if that makes him a prize, or something. "apostates" are normal, boring people living everyday lives devoid of debauchery, i hate to disappoint him. the nitty gritty is this: i hate them because of their hypocrisy, and the fact that they mooch off of mommy and daddy and wear the thinnest veneer of goodness and spirituality, yet taste the fruit and nectar of this "evil system of things". i never ever did that when i was one. i was devout and a sincere practitioner of my faith. they act as if religion is just a spectator sport, or something. my niece is the biggest fake in the world. she confided all her dark little secrets to me because i am "worldy" and she knew i wouldn't rat her out. she would: meet worldy men online and go to their apartments and "make out" with them. she met two other young women online and met them and had lesbian affairs with them. all right under her parent's noses - and they were worried i was a 'bad association' for her. they treat her like sh'es 4, instead of 24. she can't hold down a job because she's sick all the time, yet she goes to this nightclub called panic and dances until 2 or 3 in the morning. she spends every day in the chat rooms, or on the phone with her new witness boyfriend, who knws nothing of her double life. i went to one of their meetings and it creeped me out. toddlers walking around in 3-piece suits, with vests and tie! in fact, every man had a vest on. i took my son with me and when those toddlers walked by dressed like that, he said to me sotto voce 'well that's queer'. and the women were dressed in dresses, but many of them wore suprisingly low-cute dresses and lots of makeup. and of course no one talked to us. my sister acted as if she was ashamed of us, 'cause i was wearing slacks (a very nice suit, actually, like the girl in 'pulp fiction'. and my son wore a skater's hoody and some cargo pants. but he has long hair and all the girls looked at him like he was a freak. we are both very nice-looking, clean neat well-groomed people too. but they looked at us as if we shouldn't be there, and as if my sister had comiited some horrible breach, since we were not studying or anything. weird. we never got invited back. shortly after that i told my sister (who had asked me to study and witnessed to me constantly) that i wanted to be her friend but no more witnessesing, she shunned me again, after a 10 year abscence.from my life. screw her. who wantws ot be friends with a hypocrite like that, or with someone as deluded and uncaring for her fellow man as that? sickening...

anyway i hope you witness spies are reading this. you are the ones who are jacked, not us!

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

Hi there Incense-

My experience with JWs has been very challenging to say the least. I was a JW for over 20 years of my life, and I have seen first hand how hurtful they really can be. It seems that family is no longer family, unless the Society says it's OK to have them around. Since when should the Society be allowed to even suggest to people that they should or should not be with family members?? How is it any of their business in the first place?? But yet, thousands follow their guidelines without question. I am inactive at the moment and probably will remain that way. My family has little to nothing to do with me, I am left out of parties and gatherings, treated as if I do not exist. There justification is that because I am not at meetings, I should not and do not need to be included.

I am in " good standing " with the congregation, but yet ostracized because I am not there. Even though I should not let what they think bother me, it still makes you feel like there is something wrong with you, even though you have done nothing to these people that you once considered friends. Why on earth would they not want me around? I have not changed the way I live or who I am. I never was obnoxious at parties, never an offensive person to be around. I helped plan many successful gatherings and a great time was had by all. Now, I am not even asked to ANYTHING, they just don't seem to want to be around me. It really hurts.

Another trend I have noticed, at least in my congregation, is that no one will stand up for you even if they know you are not being treated right. It seems that they are all so worried about their OWN standing they are afraid to rock the boat with others in the congregagtion, probably for fear they will be treated the same way. Totally spineless in my opinion. I had friends that would not even go to bat for me when I was left out of a bridal shower by the woman who decided to arrange it, she basically said that I was not welcome because I had not been to meetings in a while. But the bride to be had orginally invited me-but refused to stand up for me and say she wanted me there. I was absoulutely devastated. I realize these are just trivial incidents that I have since moved past, but the point is that where in the hell do these people get off being such jerks anyway??? I would have never have treated anyone that way, inactive or not. I

My message to JW lurkers out there: How dare you judge me just because I have not attended enough meetings to suit YOU?! Do honestly believe that just because I am not there that I must have turned into some immoral conscience lacking person that is not worth your time? I have news for you: I still live my life the way I always have. I have not changed. YOU are making the moves and making these choices. And they hurt. I wish just once some of those who have perpetrated this behavior could walk in my shoes and see how it feels.

This was not intended to whine about my troubles, but to make a point that JWs can be some of the most judgemental, selfish and piased people I have ever met.

Please, get a clue!!!!!

Thanks for reading, Vita

• SYN
    SYN

That was quite a rant, Incense! Dubs - can't live with 'em....

(I left out the last part of that phrase, it doesn't apply!)

Luckily for me, I'm not forced to hang out with them, primarily 'cause none of my extended family are in the BORG (whew!)...but I do sympathise with you nonetheless. I haven't been to a meeting for going on 4 years now, but I have a feeling that if I did go, I would be utterly appalled by it. I simply wouldn't be able to walk around in the meeting without laughing my ass off at the little sheep, obeying their sheperd in BORGlyn's every whim without questioning! What a pathetic bunch!

Somewhere else on this site, I read a quote where it was said that someone who lets other people make decisions for them doesn't need a brain, when a spine would suffice...and that is exactly what BORGlyn wants, more Dubbies to sell their so-called literature and make the GB members live in style.

• bay64me
    bay64me

hello incense, you make a lot of good points. Seems to me the only jws that aren't hypocrites are the ones that leave!

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

quote...

of course no one talked to us. my sister acted as if she was ashamed of us, 'cause i was wearing slacks (a very nice suit, actually, like the girl in 'pulp fiction'. and my son wore a skater's hoody and some cargo pants. but he has long hair and all the girls looked at him like he was a freak

i have noted this type of attitude veri often -- and it is very strange..

here we have an organisation that is established to preach the good news in all the world (clearly, to people of the "world")..

but, so often when "worldly" people turn up at the KH, in whatever clothes they normally wear, dubbies turn their noses up and say "look!!! - worldly people"

no wonder some congregations never grow.....!! LOL

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Incense,

Be wary of this JW. He is the one that has been harrassing me. Yes, he is also emailing other women registered to this forum. I am glad that you didn't respond to him. Of course, he may still harrass you. Simon has already deleted him 3 times. And yes, his father is an elder in Colorado. This "brother" has recently moved to the USA from Canada. He is telling all the women posters that he emails that he is from Texas.

"does he think that because i am so evil that i would enjoy 'deflowering' or corrupting him? this guy is no boy, either, rather he is in his mid-twenties."

Yes, that is exactly what he thinks.

" what would his parents think?"

They just found out what he has been doing because I informed them. They think they are powerless to stop him. They have spoiled this little brat rotten and are now unable to keep him in line even though he lives with them.

He has also emailed outnfree from this email address: [email protected]. He has a couple of other email accounts too.

Ladies, beware if you get an email from the aforementioned address. This guy is a liar. And he can't be trusted.

Robdar

Edited by - robdar on 12 June 2002 17:17:55

Edited by - robdar on 12 June 2002 17:32:2

Edited by - robdar on 12 June 2002 17:52:30

Edited by - robdar on 12 June 2002 17:57:10

Edited by - robdar on 12 June 2002 18:20:15

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

[qoute]the elder's kids are the wildest and the biggest phonies.[/quote]

"oh reely" - said in dr. evil voice

you are definitley right about that. she married an elder's son and got divorced almost a year later, when she woke up one morning and he was trying to strangle her! she got disfellowshipped when they began having marital problems. they both had affairs with worldly people. she even moved one of her boyfriends from san francisco into the house she shared with her husband, how's that for weird. all her parents knew was that their darling daughter was in a miserable marriag and sought comfort in the arms of another man. they have no idea about her many love affairs, let alone her lesbain ones. i am not being moral about lesbians or anything, just showing how far she had gone and she looks as sweet and innocent as a baby. she sent me many emails and chat transcripts, photos etc. so i know she wasn't making it up. anyway, she left her husband and moved back home and was reinstated last year. and still she went right back to her secret life. she called me one afternoon, frantic. she wanted to go to sf to see her worldy boyfriend. she was going with her cousin, my sister's husband's nephew, a blood relative. but the parents said they couldn't go because worldly people would think they were an unmarried couple traveling together and it would make jehovah look bad, so she called me and begged me to go with them. oh right. fortunately i had work committments which i couldn't get out of, so i said no. so they got her ex-father in law on a conference call and they prayed about it over the phone. he read from some elder book and she promised to be good and he gave his permission to go. can you believe that????? anyway the sf dude got tired of all her little games and found a nice worldy girl to go out with :)

now, this ex-husband of hers: his dad's now an overseer. i met this guy that night, (the overseer) ooh all i could think of was john wayne gacy i swear to god. he had this weird smile and it totally creeped me out! anyway, her ex got reinstated too. he lives with his parents and brother (all witnesses) and hates his mom. i mean hates her. she abuses him mentally. anyay, my niece said her ex wants to have a homosexual affair. he even came over one night while her parents were away and she dressed him in full drag, makeup and ll. he loved it! he says he identifies with that powerpuff girl blossom. my niece identifies with buttercup. these are adults. what's weird is that they are both really good friends, even though he tried to strangle her. as god is my witness, all of this is true.

sorry for the huge font, it's the first one that works after the tiny one.

one afternoon, she brought her lesbian girlfriend to my house because she wanted her to meet me. the reason was because she couldn't meet any of her relatives, except the 'worldy' ones. one time she was talking long-distance to her sf boyfriend and put me on the phone and told me to say hi and so i talked to him for a bit and he was all, wow she sounds really nice. and 'finally, i get to talk to at least one of your relatives'. anyway i didn't like her girlfriend on sight. something about her bothered me. i think it was the fact that she kept pawing my niece right in front of me (and my son). so i asked her not to bring her to my house anymore. they had a falling-out after that because my niece got a new girlfriend. anyway her and my sister borrowed 40 or so of our vhs tapes, and some other things. i kept asking for them back and they never found a convenient time to return them. my niece had a garage sale and ripped people off. she sold an obviously poor man a box of china that was missing the saucers and teacups, even though it said it was complete on the box. i mentioned that to her and she was like so? she sold me an electric skillet and one day i fired it up and noticed the counter was really hot and discovered it had no feet. then i checked the toaster-oven she sold me and it was missing the pan and rack. weird..... i think they think it's ok to screw non-jw's. anyway after that to got annoyed, so i emailed her and said bring my stuff or your emails and photos will be showing up at the kingdom hall, and she wrote back how evil i was and when could she bring the stuff? and i thought about it and wrote back to her to keep everything - i didn't want so see her at all and that i was an apostate. i thought it was satan who made apostates. but it's really jehovah's witnesses.

anyway this happened recently, that's why it still 'matters' somewhat. i am really glad to have them out of my life, because it's quality of life that matters, and people like that aren't worth the love and energy and time investment. i only fill my life with people and things that bring me joy, or that are positive.

(i wonder what the wts spies think when they read this stuff? do they acknowledge their flaws, or just tell themselves these are lies sprang from the devil? what losers...) do they also know that their members are on tons of meds and drink like fishes? ugh.

ciao 4 now,
    ~incense and peppermints p.s. yes i know who that little stalker boy is, robdar, i read the thread. the only thing to do with people like that is greet them with a wall of silence. peace out.

(corrected robdar's name spelling. a thousand apologies:)

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 12 June 2002 20:18:35

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 12 June 2002 20:20:55

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit