Links, Cds, and other resources.

by TheContagion 3 Replies latest jw friends

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I thought i would start a thread for share'n stuff.

I am looking for someone who can upload a copy of the latest Watchtower CD.

This is what i have to share:

Watchtower reprints 1879-1939,

Rutherford's Rainbow 1921-1941

The complete works of Pastor Russell

Rutherford's House-to-House Phonograph records

I have a Jim Moon+John Wirtanan interview

And an interview with Bill Bowen

Look what i found:

As for your position on the cross... There is some evidence that there was a crossbeam, I will admit to that. However, the cross you use in your worship is of pagan origins. The crossbeam was most likely at the top of the stake/ pole. It was lowered to its final form to no doubt appeal to the pagan converts. Interesting There are a couple of JWs on that Bible debate MSN community. Click the name and it'll bring you to it. I come across good stuff like this once n a wile i'll keep you posted if you'd like to jump in on some debates. I post some more later but i gotta get to work. Luv ˚Ċổņŧġi♂ŋ˚

Edited by - TheContagion on 11 June 2002 14:20:0

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I hear there are lots of other X-JW boards like this one. I would be real nice if someone could share some links to some. :)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<Yes i was woundering if there was anyone who would like to violate copyright with me through a filesharing program like www.winmx.com.>

bwahahahahaabwahahaha

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I found a place i could downlaod some secret elder book. That was a long time ago, and i didn't know what to do with it. But if any of you know somewhere i can find this book again that would be real cool. Thanx.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit